ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕤

ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ʰᵉᵃˡ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ...ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ˢᵗᵉᵖˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵒᵃˡ.

As the days turned into months Alex slowly began to feel safe. He opened up to Karl and Nick every once in a while, trying his best to fit into their little routine. It was hard having to get up some days, but he always found motivation in Karl and Nick. They drove him to and from work, staying as they always did and even helping when Anna had to leave for various appointments. She was getting older and Alex knew it, so he tried his best to talk to her when he could.                       "You two seem...really really excited" Alex commented as he got in the back seat. Nick and Karl shared a look and laughed "Do we? Sorry..." Karl said with a smile. They looked back at him for a moment and he raised his eyebrows at them with a questioning look but he didn't push it. Instead he turned on music and they sang along.                               

Anna met them at the door with a smile, she looked tired. "hello honey" She said giving alex a hug. "Hey An" Alex supported her for a moment, she smiled and patted his hand before walking past them. Alex watched her go and sighed. "She needs to take a break" "Yeah" Karl and Nick followed him inside and he quickly poured them their usual drinks and then headed out to hand out drinks. A couple of people catcalled him, the usual. Except for one man, Alex knew him as Conner. The guy took catcalling to a whole nother level. He tried his best to avoid Conner, but obviously it's not that easy being so Conner loved to sit exactly where Alex served. "Hey!" Conner whistled and Alex sighed, slowly making his way over. He tried to stay a safe enough distance so Conner couldn't touch him. "you look cute today" Conner said reaching to grab Alex's arm. Alex flinched back "Don't touch me" He said. Conner made a face and pulled alex closer "Don't worry, I won't hurt you baby" That word...baby. It disgusted Alex. {Like those fanfics that go "your so cute baby" Blegh] He started to move away but Conner held fast to his waist. He shoved him "GET OFF!" He shouted. Instantly the people in the bar started to shove conner. "get off him man" "don't mess with our bro Alex" And Finally, Puffy a good friend of Karl and Nick's stepped foreword delivering a swift uppercut to Conner's nose. Conner stumbled and then stood. he glared "Fuck off, you all suck anyways" He stormed out as Karl and Nick walked over "Hey" Karl smiled handing Alex a drink "What's going on?" Asked nick "Nothing, Bar fights happen" Alex smiled at them then hugged Puffy who didn't look hurt at all, her hand wasn't even turning red even though Connor looked like he had a broken nose. "Alex, follow us" Karl took Alex's hand, sending tingles all through him as always. 

"Is everything okay?" Alex asked once they were outside behind the bar. It was surprisingly clean behind it because everyone had massive respect for Anna mae and tried to help when they could. "Yeah yeah don't get worried" Karl assured him. Alex blinked and watched as Karl took Nick's arm, practically bursting with excitement. "We have a really big question..it might change everything...good or bad either way..." Nick said shifting awkwardly, though he too looked excited. "Um...okay?" Alex held his breath. Did they want him to leave? Is that why they were so excited? They couldn't wait to get rid of him? His head spun with questions, all bad. "So..um me and Nick were talking" Karl started "And we..um decided...well Alex I like you" Karl blurted. He smiled excitedly "A lot...you've been living with us for a while now...and I realized along the way that I liked you" Alex went red "I don't understand...How could you just...admit that?! In front of Nick?!" Alex bursted "I...I like you I do but-" Nick held up a hand "Hold on Alex hold on...Well the thing is...I like you too" Alex started to pace, pulling at his bangs. "I don't..this is...so fucking confusing" Alex felt like screaming. The thing he wanted the most was coming true, they both loved him..but is it possible?! "Alex hey...calm down okay? All we need to know is...do you love us like we love you?"Karl asked "I...Well of course I do It's just...I don't understand how can three people all be in love with each other it's...it's not possible" Karl and Nick took his hands. "It is...we did some research. We have been thinking about this for a really long time Alex...And well...We figured out that a three person relationship is possible. A lot of people are in one. It's called a polyamorous relationship" Nick explained, he was red from embarrassment. "...And you really want me..me...to join in on your relationship?" "We wouldn't want anyone else Alex" Karl said sweetly. "...Are you sure? Because if I say yes now...you can't back out. You can't just change your mind...You can't. so you have to be sure"  Alex was shaking now. "We are sure...100%" Nick said eagerly, Karl nodded. "Then...Then let's do this" Alex released a breath, feeling the weight in his chest lift and his shoulders relax. Nick and Karl pressed their lips to his hands and then they hugged him. 

{ 𝕊𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 :𝔻. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖...ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕩𝔻. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥 >:𝟛 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪...𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜 :( }