ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ, ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ, ᵒʳ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ...ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ

TW://Non-consensual acts// {Also I'm too lazy to add in the fact that they moved into Anna Mae's bigger home}

Alex wanted everything to be perfect. Of course he did, it was his 1 year and 9 month anniversary with the two men he loved the most. Karl and Nick. He had went out and bought flowers, balloons, and snacks for a surprise house party to celebrate. A week earlier he had invited their friends and some people he didn't know but knew Karl and Nick knew. Everything had to go perfect, he had bought some drinks but not a lot of it, so there wouldn't be too many wasted people. Oh he was practically bouncing with excitement by one O'clock. 

Everyone had arrived by 2, and had helped set up the rest of the things. Alex was surprised by how many people had come, the house was full! He heard the door unlock and everyone hid, the lights turned on and everyone could hear the men speaking. "Well it's nice- Alex? We're home bubs!" Karl called. Alex blushed and everyone jumped up "Surprise!" They shouted. Nick screamed and Karl nearly cursed. "SON OF A HONK!" Alex ran up and kissed them both. "Welcome home.." He breathed excitedly as music was turned on, of course by Wilbur. "What the honk is going on?" Karl asked laughing "Well..it's been a year and nine months" Alex said "..your pregnant?" Nick asked "NO! I'm not. It's an anniversary party" Alex's explanation was cut off by Nick hugging him. "Your adorable Alex" He huffed Laughing as they maneuvered around the party.  

Alex broke away from his lovers to let them talk to someone they called "Fundy". He watched as a few people did...questionable things in the corner of his living room. His head snapped towards what looked like horns passing him and he froze. Schlatt had horns. He didn't think, just followed the moving blur of the person. The person stopped in the guest room, it was empty. He walked in and looked around...nobody. He heard the door slam and lock before a hand covered his mouth, muffling a scream. He kicked wildly and squirmed but his arm was being twisted behind his back. He grunted with effort, doing everything he could to kick this man off. He felt fingers twist into his hair, knocking off his beanie and he bit into the man's hand. "Shit-" He knew that voice. Schlatt. "HELP!" He screamed wildly "HELP!" there was no way that nobody could hear him, The last time he remembered being down there the music had been in the process of being changed because wilbur was sobbing over how much he hated jared. He let out one last scream before his mouth was covered again, this time by one of Nick's shirts. He tried to focus on that, Nick's lingering smell. He stopped struggling after his bones grew to tired, he dropped his arms to his side and his leg's gave away, but that didn't stop Schlatt, he just kept going. Alex lay on the ground, trying to press his face further into Nick's shirt, trying to force away this terrible thing that was happening. He gave one last desperate twist of his body before everything went dark. 

 {𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪! 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡. 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪. 𝕊𝕠..𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 :/}