ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠:ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

{Double post go burr} 

-ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ...ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ⁱᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʰᵘʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ-

Alex didn't expect them to return, which is why he literally almost screamed when he saw them walk in the next day, at exactly 7:08 pm. He was the only one on shift since Wilbur had to go home and watch his two teen brothers. "You came back" He said approaching them with an easy smile. "Yep...I kinda like this place" Said the brunette, smiling. "And he insisted this has to be our new bar since there was some crazy dude at our old one" Said the other male. "oh? You were regulars?" Alex shifted, he was used to drunken men since he worked at a bar and frequently had to call ubers for the regulars like Clarke, andrew, and lillia, but these men seemed different. He had learned how to tell when someone was an alcoholic a long while ago, and these men surely didn't fit the picture. "Well..yeah we were regulars but we didn't drink much. We just liked going to chill" Said the headband man. "Ah" Alex nodded as he skillfully grabbed two glasses and poured them ice water. "So you'll be coming here often then?" He said trying not to sound to obvious that he wanted them to visit often. He had  barely known them a full day! "That's the plan" Said the brunette. "Well then I better get to know your names, if I'm gonna be seeing you often" Alex blurted smoothly. "Oh honk! I'm sorry we didn't introduce ourselves...I'm Karl Jacobs this is my boyfriend Nick Sapnap" Alex blinked, boyfriend!, He held out two hands "I'm Alex Quackity" He said as the boy's grabbed his hands. His fingertips tingled, but he forced himself to steady his hand until the boy's let go. "Pleasure" He exaggerated a bow earning a laugh from both men, he went red and stood up excusing himself to go to another customer. Anna gave him a look as she walked past but he chose to ignore it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He slipped into the house quietly. It was dark and he couldn't see well but he navigated easily, he had learned the house inside out. He smelled hard liquor, the kind Anna kept him away from. She tended to the men who were hard drinkers the kind that easily get angered. He moved to the living room, he could just make out Schlatt's silhouette, drunk and passed out on the couch. He glanced at all of the trash strewn across the floor, shaking his head he moved down the hall. He had taken his shoes off at the door so he wouldn't make much noise but he instantly regretted it when his foot landed on a sharp piece of glass causing him to yelp and fall, only to stab his arm. He rolled slightly, holding in a yell as he forced himself off the ground. He stumbled to the bedroom, locking the door behind him and turning on the light. He sat on the bed and looked at his foot, it hadn't gone too deep so he wasn't going to have to go to the hospital for stitches. He patched up his foot and his arm and changed into shorts and a shirt. The bed was dirtied but he couldn't clean it. He was way too excited to see Karl and Nick tomorrow.