ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ.

Nick sighed as he made his way to the door. "A child?! You said you would watch a Child?!" Karl was fuming mad. Alex was just on the couch, hugging a pillow and watching "Pollyama" on disney plus. "well I mean, she needs help-" "I don't care about your work friend nick! She keeps asking you to do stuff or go places with her" karl hissed, Nick laughed "Are you kidding me? Are you seriously jealous right now?" "Well what if I am?!" Karl huffed as Nick opened the door. There stood a pretty blonde woman and a small little girl of about five. "Ahhh Nicky!" The woman threw her arms around Nick and Nick laughed. "hey Zoe" Nick smiled as he squeezed her before letting her go. The little girl wandered in and silently sat beside Alex. "Hi" Alex said looking at her. The girl blinked and scooted closer, motioning to the blanket Alex had wrapped around himself.  Alex lifted the blanket and pulled her onto his lap, she smiled and leaned into him sucking her thumb. 

"What are we gonna do with a five year old Nick? Do you even know how to watch a kid?!" Karl yelled as Alex picked the girl, who had said her name was Ginny, up and swung her around making airplane noises. Ginny squealed in delight and Karl glanced at them. "I don't like her Nick" "Jesus Karl what do you want me to do? She's my friend-" "I don't care! Something about her makes me mad" Nick scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Karl you need to take a chill pill-" Alex walked in with Ginny, glancing at them. "are you fighting?" he asked calmly "Yes" Nick said "No" Karl said. They glared and Alex sighed. "she's already tired so she'll have to sleep in our bed, did you change the sheets yet?" "I did this morning" Alex nodded and kissed his lovers before taking the girl to their room and laying her down. She fell asleep rather quickly with her thumb in her mouth and a finger twirling her small ponytail. 

Alex walked to the living room and sat down between Nick and karl. They were having a silent argument and it was driving him mad. "Why are you guys even arguing?" He hissed annoyed. "Nick is being inconsiderate of the fact that he has not ONE but TWO boyfriends who don't appreciate him running around with this girl Zoe and having us watch her child" Karl hissed "I'm not cheating! Jesus Karl i can talk to someone and not be cheating!" Alex groaned "Your both being a pain in my ass! Stop arguing! It's just a little girl Karl, and Nick i saw how she hugged you so i know she likes you. I advise that you just stay away from her" alex clapped "Solved".

{HELP MY BRAIN WONT WORK! ANYWAyS 5 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL MY BIg idEa sO hAH ENJOy fILLERS}