Even though she was saying the truth, Scott simply couldn't see what was wrong. To him, if Levi wasn't the problem, then what was? "Then why do you look so sad?"

"I really don't wanna talk about it right now. I have to go to Levi's house anyway." Skye would avoid admitting everything for as long as she could, but when she said that he had to get going to Levi's, Scott immediately flipped the switch and thought that his ship was finally sailing, but was extremely wrong.

"Levi's house? Oh, boy oh boy-"

"It's not like that!" She rolled her eyes as she stood up and went to put on her shoes and head out. Skye had been in sweatpants all day, but she really couldn't be bothered to dress up for Levi. Oh, but he had to dress up for Megan though. Lovely.

"Tell him I say hello!" Scott yelled out as Skye was on her way out.

"Fine!" She yelled back, shutting the door, putting her phone in her pocket, and walking down the steps to go grab her bike. Just to be cautious, Skye put her phone and keys in the little basket attached to her bike, and once she got a grip of the handles and placed her feet on the pedals, Skye was off to Levi's house.

•••

Skye made it to his place in a hurry, not even bothering to properly park her bike as she saw at least a dozen texts from Levi on her screen. She couldn't answer them while riding her bike, so Skye had to let her phone buzz on her way there. Levi had to have been a wreck by now, and Skye would be correct once someone answered the door.

When she did ring the doorbell, Levi was the one to answer it, grabbing her by the wrist, pulling her inside, and shutting the door behind them within seconds. "Thank god you're here. Let's go."

"You look awful." Awful was a major understatement. His shirt was inside out, his socks were mismatched, and his pants were too short. Levi was a complete mess right now, and thankfully Skye was there to save the day. He was practically lucky she even agreed, but Skye was glad she didn't let him leave the house looking like that.

"I know! I have to be on my way in thirty minutes and I look like this!" Levi exclaimed. The two were on their way up the stairs with Levi's hand still wrapped around Skye's wrist, but once they headed inside his room, he let go and showed Skye the mess.

Skye gawked at the sight of Levi's closet torn apart, piles of clothes scattered across the bedroom, but mostly his bed. It seemed he had gone through his entire closet three times over, and he still looked atrocious. She wasn't sure what to say about this, but what Skye did know is that she had plenty of work cut out for her.

"Sit down."

"Huh?"

"Just sit the fuck down, Levi," Skye ordered, pointing to his bed that was covered in clothes. Levi obliged, awkwardly sitting down and feeling various clothing items underneath him, and watched as Skye got to work.

Picking up clothes and throwing them behind her, even accidentally hitting Levi in the face here and there. Within the mess, Skye found a suitable outfit consisting of a gray three quarter sleeve shirt and black jeans, but she wasn't quite done with her quest for the perfect outfit.

"You got a jean jacket?" She turned and asked, noticing that Levi had been staring at her the whole time, but didn't think anything of it.