X

A FEW WEEKS HAVE PASSED AND IM GETTING QUITE USED TO THIS NEW SCHOOL. I have already had 4 exams but that's normal apparently, I passed every single one of them. I even got 100% on my maths exam.

May I add that Louis has hardly spoken to me since him and Harry came to my house. Rosalie said that 'he does this all the time, he'll cut himself off for a couple of weeks without any notice or warning.' But I don't believe that for one minute.

Without Louis it's been odd but alright, I've gotten to be better friends with Rosalie and Tommy. Tommy is quite a strange child, but everyone seems fine with it. But apart from all of that my life has been pretty Boring.

I walked to math class with Tommy and found my seat next to this girl called Kylie. She made this class bearable.

"Hey Kylie." I said turning to her, she had blonde hair and green eyes and she was wearing black eyeliner which made her green eyes stand out.

"Hey [y/n]. Do you know what teacher we have today?"

"I hope it's not Mr Taylor, he's so annoying."

"I know right! Like why can't he just leave us alone to talk!" Kylie said rolling her eyes

"exactlyyyyy." I replied. We talking a bit more until the teacher walked in and to our surprise it wasn't any of our normal teachers meaning we had a substitute.

Kylie, Tommy and I all started playing a game called bus stop. The teacher honestly didn't care what we did as long as we looked like we were doing work in case the principal came in.

The whole lesson passed in what felt like 10 minutes. I stood in front of Tommy waiting for him to hurry his little ass up and get his stuff together.

"[Y/N] look who's at the door." Tommy said pointing. My head quickly shot around to see Louis in the door frame.

"I'll wait for you outside." I said quickly then walked over to Louis. "Hey." I said softly, looking up to him. He hugged me tightly, I hugged back and it felt like I was back on earth again. I didn't want to let go but we had to.

"I think we should talk outside." Louis said. I nodded then turned to Tommy who had just walked out the classroom. He smiled and nodded I smiled back then walked the opposite way to Tommy with Louis.

We walked out the building and sat down at the bench next to the door. "So how have you been Tewkesbury?" I asked looking out onto the green field.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been horrible." I looked at him with my head tilted slightly, "My mom got rushed to hospital, I'm not gonna get into detail because I will probably cry again but I couldn't deal with anything and i couldn't even talk to the person who listened to me the most because I knew if I did I would mess everything up and I really liked her and couldn't loose her."

"Lou you know you can always talk to me and if these girl didn't like you back she must have been outta her mind, you are so amazing and you deserve to be happy."

"Thanks [y/n]." I smiled then leaned onto his shoulder. He rested his head on mine and we stayed like that for a bit watching a few people play football in the pitches. "I should probably go back to everyone, wanna come?"

"Yeah I think I should probably get back into the world." He laughed slightly then slowly took my hand and we walked over to the other field and found everyone.

"[Y/N] finallyyyy that took you long enough." Rosalie said running over and hugging me. I hugged back then sat down next to Louis. We all sat and talked until the bell went meaning we had to go back to class.

"What lesson do you have babes?" Rosalie asked hooking our arms together. I thought for a second then remembered we had science.

"Science ew." Rosalie groaned and rolled her eyes then turned to me.

"Wanna skip?"

"Omg yes pleaseee. Drama room 7?" Rosalie nodded then grabbed Tommy and pulled him closer to us.

"We're skipping science, wanna come?"

"Yes 100 times yes." We all laughed then made our way up to the top floor and went into the drama room. No one used it anymore and when teachers came in there was another door that we could go through. We would sometimes go in there durning lunch.

We got in and put out bags next to the tables which where close to the window. We all sat in the middle of the room, Rosalie was sitting and vaping while I laid in Tommy's lap.

"So what happened with you and Louis?" Tommy asked playing with my hair.

"Not much, he just told me about something then told me about a girl he liked. He said something along the lines of 'I couldn't speak to anyone because I couldn't talk to the person that listened cause I would mess everything up and I really like her' it was kinda cute."

"Wait but don't you like him?" Rosalie asked while blowing out some smoke.

"ROSIE!"

"Wait you like Louis?" Tommy asked as he stopped twisting strands of my hair around his finger.

"I did, I'm not sure so much anymore. Not talking to him for weeks kinda put me off. But don't get me wrong he's so hot like that hair is just so ahhh!" Tommy and Rosalie started laughing at me. We stayed in the drama room talking until the lesson ended then went to our next one.