IV

"OW!" I whined as someone bumped into me, the carried on walking into the station. I had finally made my way to the station and looked around for Louis. A figure walked towards towards me, the closer they got the more familiar the hair, body, and smile got.

"You came." Louis said smiling down at me. Wow, I forgot how tall he was.

"I sure did, Tewkesbury." I said laughing slightly.

"Correction, Lord Viscount Tewkesbury, marquess of Basilwether." I laughed again and we started to walk to the globe theatre. "Please tell me you know who Shakespeare is."

"Of course I know who Shakespeare is." I said rolling my eyes. Louis laughed then grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, we looked around at all the outfits then went to the stage. "Woah, this is so big!" I said looking around at the empty theatre.

I walked up to the stage and just stood in front of it for a while. The design was so angelic and the marble pillars just added to the whole theatre.

"Do you wanna go up there?" Louis said from behind me. I looked around and him and nodded. He put his hand out for me to take so I took it and he leaded me up onto the stage. I sat down admiring everything, the sky, the seats, the little pattern in the stage board. "So where are you from?"

"Avalon." I said getting up and walking around the stage.

"Where's that?"

"It's a small town near LA." I stood in the middle of the stage and spinning around, it felt nice to be able to escape from everyone back home. My mom died a few months ago and dad doesn't deal with things that well so it was just me and Liv really. It started to rain so I took my shoulder bag off and put it down where it wouldn't rain and carried on spinning.

"You really want to stand here in the rain?" Louis said looking around at the open roof theater. I nodded my head and ran over to him.

"Take anything that you don't want getting wet out your pockets and put it with my bag." I said, he nodded then took his phone, wallet and a few other things out his pocket then looked back at me. I grabbed his hands and dragged him out into the rain.

It was only about 1pm but it was already starting to get dark because of the rain and British weather. There were still people inside so the music was playing from the speakers at the top of the stage, I looked over at Louis and knelt down on one knee.

"Lord Tewksbury do you care to dance?" I asked.

"Of course my lady." He said doing a little bow, I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his arms loosely around my waist and we started to dance to the song 'Peiree'.

I had my head rested on his chest and I could hear his heart beating, it was soothing? I don't know how to describe it, it was just relaxing. He smelt of lavender, books and a slight hint of vanilla. We danced together until the song ended and we both pulled apart from each other.

"Do you wanna go to this ice cream place about 5 minutes from here?" Louis asked. I nodded then we grabbed our things and left the globe theatre. It had stopped raining but it was still quite dark, Louis was walking in front of me so I didn't get lost.

"Here it is." Louis said stopping in front of this cute little aesthetic shop called 'sugar coated'. The sign had little snowflakes on it and little ice cream symbols.

"This is so cute." I said looking over it again. Louis opened the door and gestured for me to go through the door, I walked through and inside it was even more aesthetic. There were vines everywhere and vinyls all over the wall.

"Cool isn't it?" I nodded in amazement. We walked up to the counter and ordered. I got a chocolate cone with caramel ice cream. Louis just got a vanilla ice cream in a tub. But basic but get it I guess!

We sat down at one of the tables near the stained glass window. "So why did you call me. Apart from the fact you can't make your way around this small city."

"I don't know. I mean I saw your name in my phone so I called you." I said licking my ice cream. Louis nodded slowly then looked out the window. I looked over at him and saw how sharp his jaw line actually was, how can it be that sharp like what?!

"You do realize I can see you staring at me right?" Louis said laughing. My face went bright red and I quickly looked away. I could see Louis still smirking.

"Whatever." I said taking a bite out of my ice cream.

"What are you doing!" Louis said looking over to me. Probably referring to the fact that I just hit my ice cream.

"It feels more natural to bite it then lick it." I said, I carried on biting it and finished the ice cream within the next 5 minutes. My phone started ringing making the table vibrate slightly, I turned my phone over and looked at who was calling me.

~ incoming call from Liv🤍 ~

{ accept } { decline }

[Y/N]: yes?

Liv: heyy!

[Y/N]: hey Liv.

Liv: um what time are you coming home because I need you to start sorting your room out.

[Y/N]: I'll start walking home now. I should be there soon.

Liv: ok cool bye.

{ end call }

"Sorry, I have to go." I said putting my phone into my bag and getting up.

"I can walk you home if you want?" Louis said standing up. I shook my head then started to head out the door. "[Y/N] wait!"

"I appreciate it but no. You should go home to, maybe another time though." I said then started walking and when I looked back Louis wasn't in sight anymore.