VI

"YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!" I shouted running down the stairs to help Olivia who had spilled the grocery's all over the floor. I got to the kitchen and helped her pick everything up and then put it away in the cupboards and pantry.

"I'm sorry about that. My head is really hurting at the moment I just sort of spaced out too much I guess." Liv said sitting down at one of the chairs in the dining room.

"I think you should lie down. You don't look too good. You go to bed and I'll bring you in some coffee." Liv nodded then made her way to her room which luckily was on the bottom floor.

I made a normal coffee for Liv and an ice coffee for me. It was now Thursday so it had been 3 days since I saw Louis and I was missing him but I didn't want to rush anything. I took the coffee into livs room then left, grabbed my ice coffee and went up to my room.

~ incoming call from Louis🤍 ~

{ accept } { decline }

[Y/N]: Lou?

Louis: hello American girl. Question, what are you doing right now?

[Y/N]: well I'm in my room drinking ice coffee. Why?

Louis: well it's snowing right now and I'm in the west end so do you wanna meet?

[Y/N]: um yeah sure. Give me like 30 minutes I can meet you at the London eye?

Louis: ok cool. See you soon [y/n].

[Y/N]: bye Louis.

{ end call }

I looked in my closet for something to wear and picked out a white collar shirt, hcw reaper knit and some jeans. I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got undressed and quickly got into the shower. Once I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around me while I dried my hair.

I got dressed, did my hair and makeup then won't over to Liv's room. She was asleep so I wrote a note and put it on her bedside table. Oh yeah all of olivias furniture has arrived and most of mine is still gonna take like another week.

I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and keys and left the house. I called Louis as I got into the elevator.

~ calling Louis🤍 ~

Louis: you ok?

[Y/N]: yeah. Just wanted to say I'm leaving now so I should be there in like 10-15 minutes.

Louis: ok cool. I'm already here I'm in the playground by the London eye because why not.

[Y/N]: awesome. See you soon.

Louis: bye [y/n].

{ end call }

The elevator came to a stop and I walked out and onto the streets of London. The London eye wasn't that far from my house so it didn't take me long to find Mr Louis Partridge sitting in the playground.

"LOU!" I said running over to him trying not to slip on the ice. He stood up and hugged me tightly when I got to him.

"Heyy." He said slowly pulling away from me. I hugged him again then pulled away.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever." I said laughing. Louis agreed then started walking somewhere. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking you somewhere. Now come over here." He stopped then waited for me with his hand held out. I was quite a bit behind him so I ran up to him and grabbed his hand, he then started walking somewhere. "Do you have an Oyster card on you?"

"Um yeah I think so." Louis nodded then started walking quicker. "Why are we walking so fast?" I said trying to catch up with him, with my small little legs.

We got to London Bridge Underground station then tapped our Oyster cards on the card reader. We got on the train heading towards Kentish town. When we got off we had to take like a ten minute walk to get to the place Louis was taking us.

"We're here." Louis said entering this park sort of place. There was snow everywhere it was amazing. We walked further into the park and saw people everywhere. Louis grabbed my hand again to keep me close.

"What's this place called?" I asked walking beside Louis up a massive hill.

"Hampstead heath. I used to come here with my mom and sisters when I was younger. We would normally come here while my dad was at work or on the weekends."

"Wow." I said laughing slightly. We hung out for a few hours, throwing snowballs at each other, falling over at least 10 times. We were now both sitting in a local coffee house talking about whatever I guess.

"So how was your snow day?" Louis asked taking a sip of his tea. Why do so many British people love tea, what's so special about it?

"It was good, cold, but good." I said. "Ok my turn to ask you questions."

"Go ahead."

"Where exactly do you live, because earlier you said 'I'm in London' or something like that. So do you actually live in London or what?" I asked picking up my hot chocolate and sipping on it.

"I live in south London, so it takes me a while to get to central London. Meaning from now on whenever I get a chance, I'll call you too see if we can hangout."

"Well I'm hoping you come here a lot more often then. Its freezing in here, let me call my sister and see if we can go back to my house." I said pulling my phone out my pocket.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do th-" I put my finger over his lip to shush him then found Livs number and called her.

~ calling Liv🤍 ~

Liv: hey [y/n].

[Y/N]: how are you?

Liv: I'm ok now. How's your day going?

[Y/N]: it's actually doing ok. Also can Louis and I come back there? It's so cold.

Liv: yeah of course. I was actually about to go out to the movies for some quite so if you have yours keys on you then sure.

[Y/N]: ok thank you. Love you.

Liv: love you too.

{ end call }

I took my finger off of Louis' lips and put my phone back into my pocket. "Let's go." I said picking up my hot chocolate as waiting for Louis to get up. He grabbed his coffee then got up and left with me.

He grabbed my hand again and started to walk back towards the underground station. It took about 25 minutes to get to the apartment block.

"You live here?" Louis asked looking up at the massive building. I nodded then opened the door into the warm. The concierge person nodded at me as I smiled, we got into the elevator that went straight up into the apartment.