V

I FINALLY GOT UP TO OUR HOUSE and walked over to the kitchen where Liv was setting everything up.

"Hey!" I said taking my shoulder bag off and placing it on the counter. She smiled at me then carried on placing the food where she wanted it to go. "Are my vines and stuff here yet?"

"Yeah they just got delivered about 10 minutes ago. I put them in your room." I nodded then grabbed my bag and started to walk towards my room. "Oh by the way, your bed is arriving in the next 2 days so for now you will have to sleep on the mattress."

"Ok thanks Liv." I ran up the spiral staircase and over to my room. I had the second biggest room, mine didn't have a bathroom though. There were 3 other bedroom, livs and then the other two are spare rooms. I opened the double doors to my room and looked around planning on where to put everything.

I didn't have much stuff at the moment because we had to get everything shipped to us because we couldn't take it on the plane obviously. I grabbed the box that my decor was in and started to put everything up.

I didn't like how it looked at the moment but I'm sure once everything else got here it would look nicer. I then started to put my clothes in my closet, I tried to color coordinate everything but it didn't work very well. I finally finished setting up everything I had at the moment and fell down onto my bed.

I checked my notifications and I only had a few from Instagram and tik tok but it was really nothing. My phone started to ring so I checked what it was.

~ incoming FaceTime call from Louis🤍 ~

{ accept } { decline }

[Y/N]: Hey Lou.

Louis: hey American girl.

[Y/N]: American girl, I like that name.

Louis: well then that's what I'm gonna call you from now on.

[Y/N]: ok then I'm gonna call you Tewkesbury. Also I'm really sorry on leaving you at the ice cream place today I just needed to get home and I'm just sorry.

Louis: it's fine honestly. I get it, you just met me and didn't want me to know where you live and things like that.

[Y/N]: yeah exactly. Anyways I should probably go and try get comfortable in this new place but I'll see you soon hopefully.

Louis: ok cool bye.

{ end call }

I grabbed my MacBook and opened up Netflix and continued watching my favorite show 'H2O' I laid down and watched it while playing a game on my phone.

"[Y/N] FOOD IS READY!" Liv shouted. I paused the show and ran out my room and down the stairs towards the dining room. I sat down and started eating, Liv had made us both pasta and sauce which was my favorite. "So what did you do today?"

"Well Louis just showed me around London a bit. Well he was meant to but we only went to the globe theatre and to this little ice cream place."

"So do you like him? I mean he is very cute." Liv said sitting down at the table. I rolled my eyes and ignored the question completely, Louis was nice and was defiantly CuTe but I've only known him for a few days and I didn't want to rush anything.

"Anyways your birthday is coming up soon! What are you going to do?" Liv shrugged and started thinking, My phone started ringing again I picked it up and looked at it.

~ incoming call from Asterin✨🤎 ~

{ accept } { decline }

I put my phone back down and carried on eating while Liv and I talked about her 19th birthday. She's just too old. After dinner we started to decorate the living room a bit bye putting in the couches and things that had already arrived. So far we had a 75 inch flat screen TV, a couch and a matching chair and a few bean bags.

"Ugh finally" Olivia said falling back onto the couch. I joined her on the couch and pulled out my phone. I had a few messages from Asterin, who was my best friend back in Avalon, and a message from my mom.

~ mom🤎✨ ~

Mom: hey baby, call me when you can. I wanna know how everything is love you. Mom.

"I'm gonna go call mom, see you later." I said getting up and running to my room. I set my phone up then FaceTimed my mom.

~ Calling mom🤎✨ ~

Mom: hey sweetie

[Y/N]: hey! Are you, dad and Milo doing ok?

Mom: yeah we're doing fine. Milos sad you left though, he keeps winning. How your apartment?

[Y/N]: it's amazing! It's so big and is has sooo many windows. I'll take you on a tour one time, just not right now it's not at it's best.

Mom: fair enough. I'll defiantly come visit soon. Oh shoot Milos ripping the pillows up, I'll call you soon honey love you.

[Y/N]: ok love you mom. Say hi to dad and everyone for me.

{ end call }

I put my phone down and laid down on my bed and watched some more h2O. After about 3 episodes I got up and got changed into my pajamas then went to the bathroom down the hall. I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed, I ran downstairs said goodnight to Olivia then went back upstairs and got into bed. I fell asleep after thinking about some stuff for a while.