IX

The rest of the day I walked around going to my classes and trying to make friends. It's way harder then I excepted. At lunch I sat with Louis and a few of their friends but they didn't really acknowledge me.

"Hey [y/n] wait up!" Louis said running after me. I slowed my walking then turned around and saw Louis panting quickly then getting up and running again. "Do you wanna come to this coffee shop with me and some other people?"

"See I would, but I have no money on me." I said laughing slightly.

"It's fine, I'll pay for you." I opened up my mouth to start talking but he cut me off. "And you can't say no, I'm paying and your coming. I'll take you home."

"Fine." He grabbed my hand and walked me over to the small coffee shop by the school. I got a small ice coffee and a croissant, I sat on my phone while everyone else was talking about some English assignment or something.. I wasn't paying attention, how could I know.

"Oh yeah by the way guys, this is [y/n] I forgot to introduce her earlier at lunch. She's from America and just moved here so be nice." Louis said giving me a small smile, I smiled back then looked at everyone else who were now staring at me.

"I'm Rosalie, this is Tommy and Dylan." The girl said pointing at the boys sitting either side of her. I waved at them, then at the rest as everyone introduced themselves.

A few hours passed by and everyone staring leaving. The only ones left were Me, Louis, and this boy called Harry. Harry had blueish green eyes and brown curly hair, similar to Louis'.

My phone started to buzz in my pocket, I took it out and Liv was calling. I stood still for a couple seconds while Harry and Louis carried on walking, then picked up the call.

~ Incoming call from Liv🤍 ~

{ accept } { decline }

Liv: hey, where are you?

[Y/N]: i forgot to text you didn't I.

Liv: yeah obviously other wise I wouldn't be asking where you were.

[Y/N]: right sorry. Um, I went to the coffee shop by school with Louis and a few of his friends. We are walking home now.

Liv: ok, see you soon.

{ end call }

"Lou! Wait up!"

"Lou?" I heard Harry whisper-laugh to Louis. Louis ignored the questions and turned around to wait for me.

"Yes American girl?"

"Your still taking me home right?" Louis nodded and then grabbed my hand and walked me back over to Harry. It was a bit of an awkward walk back to my house, no one was speaking much and Harry kept looking down at my skirt. I decided to invite both Lou and Harry in because if I just invited Lou, Harry would probably get angry or whatever.

We got in the elevator and went up, Harry whispered something to Louis then they both looked over at me but I decided to ignore it. "So this is where you live? Are you rich or something?" Harry asked as we stepped out the elevator.

"Yeah and no not really. I wouldn't say rich, just inheritance." Louis laughed slightly then walked over to the kitchen while I went up to my room to put my bag away.

"LIV IM HOME!" I shouted coming out of my room. Harry was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, I smiled slightly at him then ran over to Louis quickly.

"Hey what's wrong?" Louis asked as I hugged him tightly, his faint breath against my neck. It was just so comforting and it felt like everything was just alright.

I raised myself up to get to Louis ear and whispered "Harry is making me really uncomfortable, he keeps looking at my skirt. Do you mind trying to get him out of here while I get changed?" I lowered myself again as Lou nodded.

I hugged him once more then walked away. I looked over at Harry who was once again looking at me, but this time it wasn't my skirt it was my boobs. I looked away and rolled my eyes as I went upstairs and got changed into a Brandy Melville top and some jeans.

I got my phone from my bed and checked it quickly. There was a text from Louis so I checked it.

Louis🤍

Louis
Hey, Harry still hadn't left he's trying to
say that you want him to stay, so it
might take a bit longer. I'll call
you when he's gone.

[Y/N]
Thank you so much Louis.

I sighed then opened tik tok and scrolled for a bit until I got a message saying someone wanted to dm me so I checked it. It was a message from Harry saying Louis kicked him out but he would see me tomorrow at school, I smiled at my phone and ran out my room and waited for Louis to come back.

I sat on the bean bag that was facing the elevator, waiting. One hour passed, I suspected that he had gone to the shop or walked Harry home or something. I sat there still waiting. Then two hours, Then Three, Then four. I called Louis but there was no answer.

I left and locked myself in my room for a few hours. I started to think... what could have happened to him? Has Harry done anything? Is he ignoring me? I finally pushed all the thoughts aside and opened Instagram and went onto Louis' account. I scrolled through a load of his old pictures, he looked so cute when he used to post.

There was a knock at my door so I put down my phone and walked over. I opened it to see a tired looking Olivia Beckett, I laughed and nodded at her knowing she was going off to bed. She hugged me quickly then went over to her room.

I got changed into some shorts and a blank tank top then walked over to my bed and fell onto it. I messaged Louis 'goodnight' then plugged my phone in. I took out my laptop to watch bridgerton and fell asleep soon after.