VIII

I RAN AROUND THE HOUSE trying to find my uniform. I started my new school in about 3 hours and I hadn't even found my uniform. I scratched trying to find my uniform and started to pack my bag. I had a plain black backpack which I put my pencil case, notebook, and a few more things into.

"[Y/N] I found your uniform." Liv said poking her head around the corner of my door. She passed me over my stuff then left, so I could get changed. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and put on my ironed uniform.

I took my phone of charge, grabbed my AirPods and took my bag downstairs. Liv made me a couple sandwiches for lunch, with some banana bread. I tied up the bag it was in and put it into my bag. I grabbed a croissant then started getting my shoes on, so I was ready for when I needed to leave.

"Have a good day at school. I'll be back around 5:30 tonight so make yourself a snack or whatever and I'll make dinner when I get home." I nodded as she turned around just to turn back round to look at me. "Also I'm booking you a therapist, you really need it."

"Liv I don't I promise."

"Well we'll have that conversation later just get to school already." I rolled my eyes then grabbed my school bag and walked over to the elevator. I got in and made my way down in it, I left the building and walked towards the station. It was about a 30 minute train journey so I got out my headphones and started to watch some tik toks to pass the time.

"The next station is Wandsworth Town" I took off my headphones and put my phone into my pocket. I got off and quickly hurried to the gates, I beeped in my oyster then walked quickly to school.

I walked in and went straight to the office. "Hello darling, what can I do for you today?" A lady sitting on a chair, with light blonde hair looked up at me.

"Hi, I'm new and I don't know where I'm going. Do you think you can help me?"

"Yes of course. So first what's your name?" She asked looking back and forth between me and the computer screen.

(I'm going to give you a last name so it's easier for writing. Also if you want me to give you a name instead of "Y/N" tell me)

"Oh my names [Y/N] Beckett." The woman nodded then gave me a smile.

"So your form is 12B and here's your time table." She passed me up a piece of paper then walked out of her office over to me and started walking somewhere. I ran after her and followed her until she stopped in front of a classroom. "This is your form class, come here every morning."

"Ok, thank you so much." I opened the door and walked in with the lady still behind me, she went up to the teacher and started talking to him. They nodded at each other then the lady left and the teacher came up to me.

"So we have an American student. How lovely, I'm Mr Barhan. I'll be your form tutor bla bla bla. Stay up here for a minute so I can introduce you to the class." Mr Barhan explained. I nodded slowly and waited at the front while everyone stared at me.

"Mr Partridge, your late... again." Mr Barhan said indicating to a boy at the door, I couldn't look over to see who it is because I was shaking to much. "Right, good morning everyone."

"Good morning Mr Berhan!" The whole class said in sync. It was kinda scary but it was ok I guess.

"So here we have a new student, her name is [Y/N] and she just moved here from America. So please be nice and if you can help her get to her lessons." Everyone smiled and nodded.

"Where should I sit?" I asked. The teacher looked around a bit and pointed to a seat next to a very familiar looking boy. "Ok thanks."

"Why hello again [Y/N]."

"Louisssss!" He got up and hugged me, I hugged back then sat down. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't really care because now I knew that I was completely alone in form.

Once form had ended I went to my first lesson which was.. math. That's the worst lesson ever. I walked with Lou until he had to go upstairs while I carried on walking. I got to the class "M07"and walked in.

"Hi, I'm new and I don't know where to sit." I said walking up to the teacher standing at her desk. She looked up at me then back down at her paper with loads of names, probably seating plan.