II

"[Y/N] YOU BETTER WAKE UP RIGHT NOW" Olivia said shaking me.

"What?" I said rolling over.

"Our flight to London is in like 3 hours so hurry up!" Olivia said picking up my blanket and throwing it on the floor. I rolled my eyes and dragged my self out of the bed and got the outfit which I picked out last night.

Olivia made my bed while I got changed into some sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I grabbed the brown crew neck from the boy who pushed me into the water and tied it around my waist.

We grabbed our suitcases and went down to the lobby. We checked out then got an Uber to the airport. Once we had gone through security Olivia and I went to Starbucks to get a drink seeing as there were 30 minutes until the gates closed.

"We should probably start going." I said pointing to the sign saying that we only had 10 minutes. We walked over to border control, then once we were done went through the gates and onto the plane.

"See you in London I guess." Olivia said to me sitting down. Our seats were nowhere near each other meaning we wouldn't be able to see each other until the end of the flight. I nodded my head and walked to where my seat was. I found my seat and sat down, there was no one were I was sitting at the moment meaning I probably had the row to myself.

All of a sudden I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked next to me to a familiar looking boy. He looked at me then I realized who he was.

"You?" We both said at the same time. He looked down at the sweater wrapped around my waist.

"See you still have my sweater."

"Yeah, you can have it back if you want."

"Nah keep it till the end of the flight." He said. "Seeing as we're going to be sitting next to each other for the next few hours we should get to know one another."

"I mean I have nothing better to do so why not."

"First of what is your name?" Louis said, I laughed slightly and nodded.

"Fair question, my name is [Y/N], ok now my turn. How old are you?"

"17, you?"

"16." I said thinking of a question. "You ask me another question, cause I can't think of anything."

"Alright, why are you going to London?"

"Because I want to." Louis nodded. "How long until we get to London?"

"About 2 hours." I nodded taking my phone out my pocket and opened Spotify.

"I need to sleep. Can you wake me up once we land?" I asked looking at him. He nodded, so I put my headphones in and started my playlist. I eventually fell asleep after finding a comfortable place to sleep.

"Water girl wake up." Louis said nudging me. I opened my eyes and stayed where I was for a minute.

"Have we landed?" I asked.

"Yup." I lifted my head up realizing that I had been sleeping on Louis shoulder.

"Shit, I didn't realize I was sleeping on your shoulder, you should have told me."

"I didn't wanna wake you up. You also weren't annoying me so it's fine." Louis said looking down at me. "Also London is colder then you expect. Keep the sweater you are gonna need It."

"Thanks. How am I going to give it back to you though?"

"Well we will probably see each other again sooner or later so when we do let's hope you have it with you."

"Alright, anyways we should probably start getting off of this plane." I said. Louis shredded so we got up and started to exit the plane. "Bye Louis."

"Bye [Y/N]. Oh by the way when you get to wherever your going, watch a film called Enola Holmes it's on Netflix."

"Sure, thanks for the crew neck." He smiled then went over to who I was guessing was his sister. "Liv!" I called out. Olivia turned around then walked over to me.

"Hey. I missed you on the plane." Olivia said as we walked over to luggage. "What did you do seeing as I wasn't there to entertain you."

"Well I slept mostly." I said keeping my eyes on the suitcase. "There's yours." Olivia nodded then went over and grabbed her bag while I kept looking for mine. I finally spotted my black suitcase behind a brown one, I walked over and grabbed it then walked back to Olivia.

"I'll order us an Uber then we can get to the hotel, in the morning we can go get the keys to our new apartment." I nodded and we waited outside the airport.