I

I WALKED AROUND THE STREETS of Rome trying to find my sister. The aesthetic of Rome was my favorite thing ever, it was so calm and peaceful it was like the whole world was just in sync for once.

I made my way through the busy streets until I made it to the restaurant that she said she would be at. I went inside and looked around for her, in the corner of the room I saw a girl with brown hair with the front two bits dyed blonde.

I walked over to her and sat down.

"Your finally here! How long does it take?" Olivia said pushing a menu towards me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I was enjoying my time here and not just thinking about food."

"Yeah yeah whatever just pick something cause I am really hungry." I rolled my eyes then looked through the menu and ended up picking a bowl of pasta because I wasn't that hungry. Olivia ordered the food as soon as she could, I guess she really likes food.

Olivia and I were on holiday in Rome for a week then we were going to London for a few months. I've wanted to go to London since I was like 5 and now that I'm 16 Olivia finally agreed we to take me.

"[Y/N] are you gonna eat?" Olivia said snapping at me. I nodded and grabbed my fork and started to eat. Olivia ate all of her food in about 10 minutes and I had only eaten half so I let her have the rest.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll meet you back at the hotel at 3." I said getting up and leaving, I walked towards were all of the boats were because it was away from all the people and it is also got quite a bit of shade.

My thoughts were cut of my a figure knocking me. I looked up to see who had pushed my and it was a teenage boy with brown messy hair wearing a brown crew neck. He reached out and try to grab me but then my body hit the ocean blue water.

I swam up to the surface as soon as I could and tried to get up onto the sidewalk. The boy reached out his hand to help me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"What the hell!" I said coughing.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking and I tripped." The boy replied. He had a soft British accent which I would normally love but not at this moment.

"Well obviously otherwise I wouldn't have fallen in the water." I said rolling my eyes. "Now I have to walk to the hotel like this."

"Look take this and I can walk you back to your hotel." He took of his brown crew neck and handed it to me.

"Thanks I guess." I put the sweater on and tied my hair up into a low bun.

"So do you want me to walk you back?"

"No." I said and started to walk away towards the hotel.

"Wait!" I turned around to see the boy running towards me. "I'm Louis." He said putting his hand out toward me. I pushed it away and carried on walking. Louis kept walking next to me.

"Look, you just pushed me into the water, I'm wet and I wanna go change so if you don't mind I'm gonna go."

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name?"

"I wasn't planning on it." I kept on walking, hearing little laughs from Louis. I walked as quick as I could then finally got to the hotel.

I knocked on our door and waited for an answer. "OLIVIA OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Hang on!" Olivia said. The door opened and I rushed in straight over to my suitcase. I rummaged through some clothes to find my white tank top and my Nike Pros. I ran into the bathroom and got changed then put all my other clothes in the wash except from the brown sweater Louis had given me.

I set it down on my bed letting it dry a bit. I grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed, I watched tik tok for a bit then decided to go down to the cafe and get something to eat.