Chapter Fourteen

CW: LOTS of smmmmuuuutt

The days passed by without any further word from Heaven, but also no news of new battles. It seemed Abbadon was taking her time, or still trying to find the First Blade. Cas never mentioned going to lead the garrisons again, although Dean found out through Sam that he had refused Gabriel's offer.

After feeling like he nearly lost him, Dean was understandably a little clingy, afraid he would turned around and Cas would be gone. He followed him around more than Cas did, which was saying something what with it being the angel's job to trail him. He snuck Cas into his chambers to fall asleep together, and wrapped his arms around him while Cas slept on his stomach, one of his black wings draped over Dean. He neglected his duties to take Cas back out to the river, which was frozen over from the snowstorm a while ago. They wandered out onto the ice, slipping and sliding, laughing hysterically as they tried to keep each other upright.

It was out in the snow-covered forest that they made love again. Cas had spread out their cloaks, and the warmth of their bodies all but melted the snow beneath them. Dean's pants were visible puffs of steam as Cas' mouth engulfed his cock, two fingers pumping in and out of his hole. The black wings had cocooned around them both, radiating enough heat that Dean didn't even feel the bite of winter against his naked body.

Pleasure raced under his skin as the wet heat of Cas' mouth worked him, muscles pressing and sliding against his shaft with just the slightest graze of teeth. Dean moaned as Cas' fingers brushed that spot inside him, a new kind of pleasure sparking up his spine and going straight back to his cock. Every brush of skin, every moment of contact was intoxicating, further the lusty haze filling Dean's brain. Cas' tunic brushed against the back of his thighs as the angel buried his face between his legs, and Dean could hear the occasional clink of Cas' undone belt buckle as he moved.

"More, Cas...please..." Dean breathed, not wanting to end so soon. Cas pulled off with a pop and looked up at him, still working his fingers inside of him.

"Almost. Be patient, Dean." He rumbled, and Dean let out a cry of pleasure as he felt another finger slide in. Cas was stretching him open, using his own wing oil as lube. Dean's hands scrabbled to touch his angel somewhere—anywhere. Cas obliged, leaning forward and dragging his tongue over one of his nipples, biting down on it before trailing his lips up to his neck. Dean sighed, wrapping his arms around Cas' neck as he bucked up against Cas' erection, whimpering at the harsh friction of his cock on trousers. Fingers brushed against that spot inside him again, and Dean saw stars.

"C-Cas...you gotta...do it now..."

His angel unlatched his lips from Dean's neck, and pulled out his fingers. Dean nearly cried out at the sudden, aching emptiness.

Cas made quick work of slicking his cock with wing oil before he leaned forward again, pressing kisses onto Dean's chest until the tip of his cock slid past Dean's tight ring of muscles.

"H-Holy fuck..."

Cas inched in slowly, pausing to let Dean get used to the feeling. He had never dreamed it could feel this good, being filled up with such warmth, Cas' chest sliding against his as he bottomed out. A low, rumbling moan filled Dean's ear, where he felt Cas resting his head.

"You're so tight." He whispered, setting Dean's face on fire. "Are you okay?"

He nodded quickly.

"Move." He ordered, and Cas once again obliged. He pulled out slowly, agonizing, and pushed back in, making Dean writhe and moan at the incredible feeling. This was better than anything he had ever experienced. The way Cas filled him, the burning stretch that only added to his pleasure, the way the angel's body rubbed against his own erection, trapped between them.