Chapter 28- Yonderly

"Woah dude" The drunken guy said in slurry tone "You got yourself a girlfriend? That's crazy men" He stretched his hand out for me to shake "I'm Sean"

Nudging Jaden in the stomach wouldn't be enough to punish Jaden for once again claiming that I was his girlfriend. I decided to play along since I owed Jaden one.

I stretched out my hand and shook Sean "Nice meeting you Sean" I lied through my teeth.

Nate- the guy who was wearing shades introduced himself. He didn't need to because I had gotten his name when Jaden had said it. I politely told him hi
The last guy who was wearing a cap introduced himself as Aaron. I took a huge guess that this was Jaden's crew.

Jaden motioned for me to sit down which I reluctantly did and then he sat down beside me. They all started talking and catching up on important information.

Apparently, the girl I had seen earlier was a random girl from the party that perhaps wanted attention from either of the boys. When she had seen that none of the boys were giving her attention, she opted to leave.

At some point, I got really bored. The boys weren't engaging me in their conversation and I felt like a third wheel amongst them.

Jaden was actually trying to include me in the conversation but I had no idea what they were talking about, so I just gave him one worded replies and kept mute.

Come to think of it, I should just have followed Genesis to the car. He would be having a swell time in the car all by himself.

"Earth to Genesis" I telepathically called out to Genesis but I heard nothing.

"Hellooo" I cried out in my head.

"Geeez Alina, I'm busy right now" He immediately answered telepathically.

Busy? "With?" I asked telepathically.

"I'm making my smooth moves on a girl presently" Even Genesis was having more fun than I was having.

"Good luck" I grimly told him as I cut off the connection with him. I was very deep in my thoughts that I hadn't heard when Jaden had asked me a question.

Eventually, he resorted to tapping me to get my attention. I noticed and gave him a reply "Yeah?"

Jaden gave me a querying look "You good babe?"

Babe? "Sure" I answered him "I just need to use the restroom" I wasn't exactly pressed but I just wanted an avenue to utilize my legs.

Maybe I could even go meet Genesis in the car. He should have been done talking to whoever he wanted to talk too "Where can I find the restroom?" I asked Jaden nicely.

"Aaron, where's the closest restroom?" Jaden directed my question to Aaron. It was clear that Aaron's parents owned the mansion.

Aaron got up "The most decent toilet is at the other end of the house" He told me "I have to take you there because only my fingerprint can open the door that leads to that part of that house"

That information was not surprising enough "Okay" I told Aaron.

"I'll come with you" Jaden quickly said and I whipped my head to glare at him. He was taking his boyfriend role to seriously.

It's not like Aaron would rape me or something.

Aaron probably noticed my reaction to what Jaden had just said because he uttered "Don't worry, your precious girlfriend is safe with me" Aaron informed Jaden.

Jaden nodded his head and leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheek and gently whispered in my ears "Stay safe babe"

Both my cheeks turned red, like fire extinguisher red and I genuinely didn't know why.