Prologue

Vision.

Gone.

My parents.

Gone.

My brother.

Gone.

Where do I go from here?

~~~~~~~

"Good luck" calls Monica. But I'm already flying away.

Flying. Fast.

Landscapes I don't recognize flow beneath me. Water, grass, and trees. 

Rain comes and it's time to find a place to stay.

I'm near the mountains, it feels like home here. No one can track my magic anymore.

My chaos magic.

This is chaos magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.

The memories ring through my head. Guilt, anger, and sadness follow.

I needed help and no one was there, so I created the family I wanted. I recreated Vision and my sons, well even I can't explain them. It almost lasted perfectly, but of course, something had to go wrong.

Agnes was there, she was there the whole time and somehow I thought it was completely normal that I could not read her. Then again it's not like I tried.

I still should have found her presence odd, but no. She infiltrated my perfect life, and then revealed herself to be someone else.

The name's Agatha Harkness. So lovely to finally meet you!

She trapped my children, luring me to a place my magic didn't work.

These are runes, Wanda. In a given space, only the witch who cast the runes can use her magic.

These echos won't leave me alone. Nobody has gone through troubles and had echos like these.

Unless I gave the echos to them.