The captain brushed a strand of hair away from her face. The sun enhanced her natural beauty. Her skin was starting to tan again, revealing her small freckles. And her lips were their famous blood-red color once more. Her smile was all too telling of how excited this offer made her. He typically was opposed to her doing any work on his ship, after all, she was his princess and he only wanted her to be treated as one. But knowing she would be happier doing something and talking to someone else while he was attending to his responsibilities was a more comforting thought. "I promise I won't be too overbearing about it." He agreed with a smile, "But I don't want you to do any heavy lifting. If you need something from below deck ask one of the crewmembers." He advised.

The princess pulled him in for a tight hug as she let out a small squeal, "Deal." She said, placing many kisses on his cheek.

Killian laughed knowing how happy he just made her, "I guess I'll meet you down there for lunch then."

Emma released her embrace, "What would the captain like for lunch?" She teased, "I'm sure I can put a word in with the chef."

"Your heart's desire, Swan." He smiled, "We've got plenty of your favorite ingredients and spices."

"Hmmm." She pondered while biting her lip, "How about some soup?"

"Aye, sounds lovely." He responded, "The potatoes are below deck, so be sure to ask someone to get them. I have to get back to the helm now before Mr. Smee drowns us." He teased with a smile.

Emma laughed as her captain walked away. She was quite happy to be able to cook for the crew. They didn't talk to her much anymore but she didn't mind. They hadn't seen much of each other in Arendelle and only a few members would say hello to her every once in a while.

As she was preparing to head to the kitchen she remembered she needed potatoes and decided to ask a nearby crewmember for help, "Excuse me, Gus, could you help me get the potatoes from the brig?" She asked sweetly.

The heavy-set man waved her off, "Ehhh get it yourself." He said walking away.

This took the princess by surprise, "Pardon?"

"Gus!" Killian shouted, now walking back over to them, "Did you just disrespect her?" He asked in a yell.

"No, captain." The man responded boldly.

"Don't lie to me!" The captain yelled, "You do as she asks and if I see you or any other of you basterds ridicule her again, you'll be off this ship immediately."

Gus clenched his jaw and headed below deck to do as asked. Killian told Emma to head down to the kitchen and he'd handle the situation. Sadly, she knew what that meant. They were all in for a good yelling and he didn't want her there when it happened. She didn't know why the crew all of a sudden treated her coldly. She was always nice to them and even tried to spare them of Killian's wrath as much as possible...

"Ah, Miss. Emma!" Sebastian, the ship's cook, beamed with happiness, "Would you like something to eat or drink?" He asked, shaking her thoughts.

She began to make her way over to a nearby table to take a seat, "Um, no. Thank you though." She said in a worried tone.

"Everything alright, ma'am?" The cook asked, wiping his hands.

The princess looked at him with a puzzled face, "I just asked Gus to help me with something, and he completely dismissed me." She confessed, "He's never done that before."

Sebastian walked over to her and took a seat beside her, "Don't pay attention to that old pig. He must've woken up with another hangover." He laughed out.