*Smack* "Shut up Mew" Gulf ran to the bathroom.

'He is cute' thought Mew while rubbing his head and got up and got dressed.

After Gulf was out cleaned and dressed , he went to the telephone and called for their breakfast.

"Mew, I ordered our breakfast and I want to take a painkiller," Gulf said slowly. But Mew heard it perfectly.

'I want it too, you were way too huge, I can even hear my screams I did when you entered me , monster' Mew screams internally.

"Okay let's eat" Gulf called Mew when the food arrived.

After eating Gulf took his painkiller and Mew took it too but without Gulf's knowledge.

"And then Mew, please don't let anyone know about it, I'm not ashamed but I worry about you" Mew nodded his head.

'I'm worried about myself too, I don't want P'Tae to know that I slept with my own friend and the most important thing is I'm praying that I should not get pregnant, I didn't take meds earlier' Mew thought.

"Let's go out" Mew got up and he felt like he was limping. He tried hard to not limp.

"Sir we were drugged by some girls yesterday, we are here to complain" Gulf told the manager who is Tae's friend too.

Mew saw his boyfriend coming towards them. He ran and hugged him tight.

"P'Tae we were drugged yesterday , nothing bad happened but what if something had happened to us" Mew was scared thinking about the other side.

"It's alright honey where were you yesterday?" Mew was afraid to see he was just about to say the truth. But Tae interrupted.

"I was not in the room which was allocated for us. I slept in another room. But you are fine right?" Mew signed in relief.

"I was in that room Phi , come we have to complain about the girls now" Mew pulled Tae towards Gulf.

"Kale, what's happening here, we were drugged by some girls here , is it happening normally here?" Tae asked his friend.

"We got a complaint like this long ago but not recently so I thought it was over, I will find the girls now and get them out from her I promise" Gulf and Tae nodded.

"Byee Phi and Mew I will be going back" Gulf said.

"Wait Gulf we can drop you in your apartment, it's on the way to our condo right, just wait a minute I'm booking a taxi now" Mew pulled back Gulf from moving off from them.

"It's okay Mew , I don't want to bother you and Phi" Gulf said immediately.

"It's alright nong , you are my boyfriend's bestie, you can come with us" Tae told Gulf.

"Thankyou Phi"

The whole ride was quiet and suddenly Mew remembered his other two friends.

"Wait what happened to Boat and Mild, did you see them Gulf and Phi" he mentioned Gulf's name purposefully because he didn't want Tae to know that they both were together.

"I didn't see them , but they will be safe Mew don't worry" Gulf said to the back seat.

"Mild should have heavy back pain by now baby , let Boat pamper him" Tae whispered to Mew. Mew instantly turned crimson.

"You are blushing baby I didn't do anything to you naa" Tae said it out loud and it made Gulf turn back.

"Shut up Phi, you are a great tease" Mew said looking at him.