~Chapter 21~

~Y/n's p.o.v.~

"What if it's her? What if she gets close to Yoongs... i'll forever lose my chance" Momo paced back and forth across the room, being dramatic.

"ugh i'm leaving" I got up, jokingly saying that, and opened the door.

I walked out a little then spotted all of Bangtan, but with Eun-Kyung.. and they were coming our way!! I can't confront them! I'll just get another headache from the hyungs and i'll have to meet that annoying bish again I quickly closed the door behind me and turned off the lights.

"Y/n! WTF ARE YOU DOING?" Momo shouted, suddenly not being able to see.

"Shhh" I clasped my hand over her mouth and crouched us both onto the floor. "It's Bangtan and Kyung, they're right outside"

She muffled an "ohhh" and looked up a bit, seeing people shuffle outside the door.

After a short amount of time-

"I think they're gone" I said and got up. Momo followed me as I hesitantly opened the door.

Slowly, I eased it open, tiptoing, hoping to see them gone from the hall. But instead, I was confronted by both Jungkook and Jin, standing with their arms crossed and everyone else behind them.

"Ahhh" I screamed with an unusually high pitch and hurried behind Momo out of fear.

"tsk you think you can hide from us Kim Y/n" Jk said with an insanely attractive tone of voice.

"heh" I chuckled from behind Momo still.

I took my chance and rushed out from behind her and across the hall, into the elevator. I closed my eyes as my body slipped down the metal wall. 

"Phew that was close"

Then I opened my eyes after a couple seconds and saw Jimin. 

"WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I quickly scrambled up, holding onto the cold metal pole behind me.

~No one's p.o.v.~

"Sooo.....?"

"Momo if you don't tell us!!" Jin said with an eager and stern voice.

Momo was sitting in the room, surrounded by the others while Jimin was sent for Y/n. They weren't letting her leave until she told them exactly what was going on with Y/n. And Eun-Kyung was there too.

"Could she leave first?" Momo pointed to the girl and she left with an annoyed look on her face.

"Now tell us" Jungkook said.

"Well- you see Eun-Kyung here gave Y/n some academic challenges today and now she's gotten a bit, competitive I guess. And also, don't tell her I told you this but........I think she's a little tiny bit jealous" Momo said, whispering the last part.

"Jealous??" Tae burst out. "why would she be jealous of Eun-Kyung?"

"Well you see that's the part I can't tell you, but I guarantee you'll find out at one point" She said, taking a short glance at Jk.

"And also- how do you guys even know her?"

"She's PD nim's daughter, but she used to train here before she got into a scandal" Joon answered quietly.

"a scandal?" She questioned.

"We actually weren't told anything about it, but she's always been a sort of mysterious person" Namjoon added.