~Chapter 7~

~J.JK p.o.v.~

After falling down, I looked up to see my 6 hyungs looking down at me. I smiled at them, then quickly got up.

"Ahhh I missed you guys!" I said as we all embraced each other.

I think it's time we introduce this wonderful group-

Kim Seokjin or Jin- acts like the mom of the group, cooks a lot, WWH( world. wide. handsome.)

Kim Namjoon or RM- supervisor of the group, tries to keep everything PG-13 and yeets out anyone who's "got no jams".

Min Yoongi or Suga- enjoys being alone, sleeps all day, very swag, and has the sickest comebacks.

Jung Hoseok, Hobi, or J-Hope- walking, talking, sunshine, always smiling, loves to dance for fun.

Park Jimin - veeeery flirty, understanding type of friend, part of the maknae line- meaning he's a total crackhead.

Kim Taehyung, V, or Tae- You've already met him but, he loves being outside and admiring nature, best friends with his dog, very insane but funny and sweet.

aaaaaaand we have Jeon Jungkook, Kookie, Kook, or JK- the maknae, bad boy but not really, not the best with girls but somehow attracts them all, banana milk addict......right we'll stop here for now.

but we must remember that each one of them has spectacular duality- now we move on...

_______________

"How have you been Kook?" Namjoon asked as everyone sat down on the couches.

"Well- good I guess-"

"Ohh and school! How are you and Tae doing?" Jin handed me a cup of water.

"Good" we both said at the same time.

"Our maknae is finally back!!!" J-Hope smiled and hugged me tightly.

"And you know what that means~" Tae got up.

"OVERWATCH TOURNAMENT!!" the three youngest got up and ran to the game console.

____________

~Y/n's p.o.v.~

I woke up, happy because I didn't have school today and quickly got up, getting ready to meet MoMo at the boba shop as usual.

I quickly said my goodbyes to my family and ran out the door so I could catch the earliest bus. Luckily, I did.

I picked up my phone and called MoMo as soon as I sat down.

"Heyy"
"Hi where are you?"
"I'm walking to the shop, are you on the bus yet?"
"yep, I just got on, I'll see you in a bit bye~"
"byee"

I looked out the bus, to see the passing street signs and pedestrians, rushing to get to work....time never stops.....and life goes on. (a/n yes I just did that)

I got to the store and walked inside, inhaling the sweet aroma-filled air.

I sat on a table and waited, then after a bit, MoMo came. 

"Hii"

"Hi, sorry the street was way too crowded today"

"No worries~ I'll go order"