Feyre and Rhys Anniversary (Part 1 of 1)

*This could contain spoilers for anyone who has not read the second book on*
*There is also a little insight with Helion in ACOSF regarding his entrance...nothing major but just wanted to let everyone know*
*Also there is a type of technology used in this story that is not in the ACOTAR world...jtlyk*
*ENJOY YOUR READING!*

He removed his hand, taking a finger and placing it over his lips, signaling me to be quiet.
"Trust me," he whispered.
And I stilled, suddenly feeling his hands slide under my minidress and his fingers hook my panties, pulling them down.
"Rh—"

But he brought his lips down on mine, shutting me up.
"Relax," he breathed against my lips. "It's not what you think. I got you a present."
A present? What the...?
He'd already given me a pair of fighting knives, making me feel guilty for promising not to give him something for our anniversary of when we first meet; which on the longes day of the year, but he got me something else? Something that required me to take off my underwear? While we had guest here?
He knelt down on one knee and slid my panties down my legs and waited for me to step out of them.
He stuffed them into his jacket pocket, and then reached into his other pocket and pulled out a small box. I dropped my head, narrowing my eyes in curiosity as he opened it up and plucked out what appeared to be another set of panties. These were black and smaller, and I wondered what the hell was going on.

The other pair I had on were red and lacy. Very sexy. Why remove them to replace them with another pair and here of all places?
He didn't look at me. Only held them up and let me step into them, one three-inch heel after another. My skin tingled as the fabric snaked up my thighs, and Rhys stood to raise them higher.
He darted out his thumb, brushing it against the sensitive skin between my legs, before pulling the panties up all the way.
I relaxed, brushing my skirt down to make sure the hem hadn't gotten caught anywhere.
It was a thong, and I felt the wedge of the material between my skin. They weren't particularly comfortable, and it seemed like something was different. More weight, maybe?
"Rhys," I whispered as low as possible, hearing another stall door open and close. "What are you doing?"
"Don't worry." He grinned. "It's just a little bit of fun," he added. "Let's go out to the party."
"What?"
He pulled me out the door, and I forgot everything as we dashed out of the bathroom, my only concern is not being seen. I would try to avoid every single High Lord and High Fae at this party.
He gripped my hand, and I practically had to slid out of the way before bumping into Cassian. He looked at me with a huge smirk, I feel like he knew what was about to happen.
"But why did you change my—"
"You promised me you would do whatever I wanted tonight." he reminded me as if cutting off my argument.
Yes, I promised! But what the hell was going on?!
And that's when I noticed something.
I narrowed my eyes, gluing my thighs together and rubbing slightly.
"Rhysand, I feel something."
He pulled me into him, pinning our bodies together. "You're damn right you do," he teased, referring to the growing appendage in his black dress pants.
Yeah, that's not what I meant.
"Rhys," I growled through my teeth.
"Let's go say hello to Tarquin," he chirped. "You don't want to be rude, now do you?"
I arched an eyebrow, but he only smirked and turned to the cashier.
"Glad you could make it," he said to Tarquin with his hand pulling me along on my
lower back. "We would love to visit the Summer Court soon."
I shot him a look, telling him to stop doing whatever he was up to, but he just shook his head, laughing quietly.
"I love you." His voice was thick with amusement. "But you promised."
I rolled my eyes, not sure what he had planned, but I knew he was having fun.
So be it.
I knew with all the stress of being the High Lord of the Night Court he needed to have a laugh here or there.
I turned around and headed for some refreshments, I honestly didn't want to have to talk to anyone here. Everyone is so formal and I have to uphold my title as High Lady.
"High Lady of the Night Court, is that you?"
I turned around, seeing Helion come up next to me, carrying two drinks in his hand.
I smiled, it might be because he was my favorite High Lord; besides Rhys.
"Hey, Helion. I saw that your grand entrance on the Pegasus's boosted your ego a bit ," I commented, looking at the other glass. "Enough for you to bring me a drink I see?" I laughed jokingly.
"Well, I wanted to see what my favorite High Lady was up to." He nodded handing me the drink, his eyes engulfing mine.
"I bet you say that to all the High Lady's." I took a sip. "Oh wait, there's only one."
Helion was wearing the golden and white tunic that he always wore. It was the perfect color for him especially with his dark skin the gleamed with inner light.
"So when can I ride one?," I inquired. "The pegasus?"
"They are one of my most prize possessions." He chuckled, acting as if I was a little kid and not responsible enough. "But for you, I think I can make some arrangement." he smiled.
I nodded excitedly, opening my mouth to thank him, but then I halted, stopping dead in my tracks.
My skin started tingling and vibrating from whatever was in the underwear Rhysand had put on me.