Authors note

This is the sequel to the book previous to this one, Game On.

If you haven't, please go read that book first to understand some things in this book.

Now for those who read Game On, welcome back!

Now, this book isn't going to exactly be all sunshine's and rainbows.
This book is supposed to show the struggles Yoongi and Jimin face while they are in a relationship.

At the same time, warning signs were popping up at the back of his mind. Backlash would definitely come, from his father, mother, and multiple things could and would go wrong.

At the moment though, he didn't care. As warning signs continued to flash, he leaned in with a small grin, his eyes once again ignoring and being oblivious to the obvious signs in front of him.

"Yes." Yoongi's confidence grew, his lips meeting Jimin's as they shared a slow warm kiss, no roughness or tension etched into it.

Remember this? This is going to correlate with this book.

The chapters will be longer, and some unanswered questions will be answered.

Now, I have some warnings :
⚠️
Mentions of self harm
Mentions of abuse
Mentions of blood
Mentions of neglect/ abuse
Mentions of toxic behavior
Mentions of rape
Mentions of bullying
Mentions of panic attacks
⚠️

If you are not comfortable reading this while these are mentioned then please don't.

For those who are
continuing, let's get it.

Oh and I forgot to add this, but cue the waterworks

© INTERNATIONAL_ARMY
2021

Lynn~~