🏀01🏀

Day 3

⚠️Mention of a panic attack⚠️

Jimin's Pov

I sighed, feeling disappointed that Yoongi wasn't able to come over. I threw my phone on the other side of the bed. I then ran my hands down my face, bored out of my mind.

I hated being home. It was always so empty, holding no life. My family can't even stand me. Funny.

My dad's a fuck up and left as soon as he found out I was pregnant, while my mom's a whore who left me at age 10. She ran away with some rich guy and moved away to another part of Korea. I was forced into an orphanage and then forced into this house at the age of 15, as my mother signed me off under her name as if she actually took care of me.

What a bitch.
And then I have a half brother, who doesn't even want to see me. I'm always left alone, even by Yoongi sometimes. I know he doesn't mean it, since I don't really talk about what I go through daily with him. As he doesn't talk to me about what he goes through either.

It was our silent agreement. We don't talk about our families. It's obvious to anybody that Yoongi's dad is most likely abusive, but we never talk about it. Why? Because of the agreement.

I'm not ready to talk about it and probably neither is Yoongi. I lazily get up, hissing as my bare feet grazes the metal railing on the side of my bed.

Shit's fucking cold. I put on my slippers, shuffling out of my room and into the hallway. My hand slides against the plain white walls, nothing coating them to make them 'pop'.

I sat down at a kitchen stool, not feeling hungry. I regretted not taking my phone, groaning as I thought about how much energy it would take to go get it.

That's when I heard the doorbell ring. First off, Yoongi is at work. The others are definitely busy, and don't show up at my house unannounced. So who the fuck is at my door.

I grabbed a knife, holding it tightly as I quietly approached the door. I looked through the peep hole, finding an attractive but unknown man on my doorstep. He had a funny smile on his face, and it creeped me out.

I put the chain on, keeping the door from opening up all the way before I unlock the door. I don't poke my head out, not wanting to possibly get stabbed in the fucking eyes.

"The fuck are you?"
I heard a chuckle. Whoever this guy is, he's super creepy.
"Does a Park Jimin live here?" The creep said.

"No. Now once again, who the fuck are you and why are you fucking standing at my doorstep. Answer before I gouge your eyes out, I have a knife."

"Wow Jimin. Your mother really wasn't lying when she said that you have no filter. It's cute honestly." I almost gave in, asking the question he probably wanted to hear.

"Get the fuck off my doorstep. Whoever this Jimin is probably finds you fucking creepy. Tell his mother you said hi to the wrong person bitch."

I slammed the door, my heart hammering in my chest. I checked the peephole again, the knife moving up and down rapidly as it was laid against my chest.

The guy stood there for a few seconds longer before he left. I ran to my room, putting the knife on the dresser and grabbing my phone.

I quickly tried to dial my mothers number, having to retype it multiple times. Once I finally got it right, I held it to my ear. I paced, making my way to the kitchen just to continue pacing.

She then picked up, and I immediately started to talk. "Who the fuck was at my doorstep."

"Why would you lie to that nice young man!! You fucking embarrassed me Jimin!" I dismissed her yelling. "I don't care! He came to my doorstep, acting like he was my fucking bestie when I've never met him! Who the fuck is he!"