🏀04🏀

Day 11

⚠️Mentions of abuse⚠️
⚠️Mentions of drug use⚠️
⚠️Mentions of suicide⚠️
⚠️Mentions of homophobia⚠️

Yoongi's Pov

I apologized to Jimin. Thought it didn't seem like Jimin accepted it, he still agreed for us to go out on a date.

It was awkward to say the least. Jimin was cold and distant, something I haven't seen on him in while. When he was acting like this it was when I first approached him with pick up lines.

I don't know what happened, but right now I was currently worried. Jimin was looking off in the distance, his food untouched. I looked at where Jimin was looking, and that made my heart break slightly.

He was watching a child and it's mother. She was happy, smiling, all while the child is giggling loudly. The other adults are cooing at the kid, complimenting the mother on their good genes.

Jimin doesn't even have a smile on his face. He looks angry, his fists were clenched and his body was stiff.

Maybe he knew those people personally?
Or did he not have a good relationship with his own mother?

"Jimin."
Said male snapped his head over to me, seeming to be pulled out of the trance he was in. "You're not eating." Jimin looks down, a distant look in his eyes. "I'm not hungry." Jimin goes back to looking around the restaurant.

I study Jimin, practically feeling the negative energy comin off of him. Jimin usually is never this vulnerable. He's never this sad, too caught up in his own thoughts.

Or maybe he is, and I just don't realize or see it. I continue to watch him, feeling sad as I start to realize more and more things wrong with his behavior.

He's fidgeting. He keeps looking down at his stomach. He bites his nails. He never does that. He keeps looking at his phone, as if he's expecting a call or text.

Once it rings he picks it up immediately, basically sighing in relief. "I uh, I have to go Yoongi. It's an emergency." Jimin didn't show his phone for further proof, and instead gets up.

"I'm sorry for leaving on such short notice! I'll make it up to you Yoongi, bye!" He rushes away, and I just stare blankly at his untouched plate of food.

"What a waste." I mutter.

-

"Fucker. He didn't even drive me home." Exhausted, I loosened my shirt buttons and planned on plopping onto the couch as soon as I opened the front door.

Unexpectedly, I froze once I saw my dad sitting there. There were no beer cans in sight. The house was clean, and my dad looked sober.

Oh no.

"Yoongi."
"Yes father?"
I immediately straightened out. Why don't I ever take Jungkook's offers to sleep over at his house?

"Where were you?"
Is this a trick question?
"I went out to eat with a friend."
He chuckled. He fucking chuckled.

Did he figure it out? Did someone tell him that Jimin and I are dating? Is he going to beat me?

"Is this 'friend' really a friend, Yoongi?"
While I was currently shaking I gave the man a confused look.
"I don't know what you mean?"

He stood up, stretching silently before giving me a deadly stare.
"Are you dating that boy named Jimin?" I felt my world stop. I could only stare. I couldn't respond even when he approached me. I couldn't move my lips apart to deny the accusation as he threw the first punch.