🏀06🏀

Day 20

Third person Pov

Yoongi was absent from school, while Jimin stopped sitting at his regular table. He was now always sitting with that group of girls across the lunchroom, laughing it up while at the moment four others were looking his way with salty looks.

"God. Now that he's been introduced to that group of pick me girls he's forgot his best fucking friend."

"He's my fucking best friend, back up."

Taehyung and Jin glared at each other, their chins high and eyebrows raised. Namjoon gently pulled on Jin's hand, to which he responded by kissing Namjoon's cheek.

"Ew. Couple shit." Jin scoffed. "Please! Don't act like you don't gawk at Jungkook from across the room!" Mentioned male laughed awkwardly, a blush rising up on his cheeks.

While Taehyung and Jin bickered like normal, Hoseok sat at the end of the table glumly, his eyes still on Jimin.
"Hoseok?" He turned to Jungkook, realizing that everyone was looking at him.

"You ok? You seem to be in deep thought."
"A penny for those said thoughts?"
"Oh shut the fuck up."
The bickering started again, and Hoseok just sighed.

"Guys, don't Yoongi's and Jimin's relationship seem weird now?"
All chatter stopped.
"What do you mean Hoseok?" He turned Namjoon's way, a sour expression on his face.

"I mean look at him! He's not even sitting with us! He doesn't even do it when Yoongi's here! It's like he doesn't consider us his friends. And, randomly they ignore each other and then the next day they're making out in the freaking locker rooms. I think it's toxic."

"We shouldn't be discussing their relationship while they're gone-"
"And why not Namjoon? It's not like they even try to work out their problems when they're here. I'm not fucking deaf. All they do is yell, make out, and have sex. No talking included so we need to include it for them."

Jungkook sighs.
"I agree with Hoseok. Yoongi comes to me about their relationship and it's not really healthy. They both keep things from each other and they don't talk things out. Honestly I don't think Jimin is right for Yoongi."

Jin raised and eyebrow.
"What makes you think that it's Jimin? Hell it could be Yoongi who isn't right for Jimin." Jungkook stood up sneering.

"I'm Yoongi's closest friend so of course I would know."
"Well I'm Jimin's closest friend so of course I would know. Honestly, I never took you as the kind of guy who was so closed minded."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Clearly you're dense if you can't see how Jimin is treating Yoongi! I'm not exposing all his problems but who comes crying to me after those stupid fucking arguments started by Jimin! He cancels dates, he hides everything, he acts cold. Why else wouldn't it be him?"

Namjoon's hand slid down Jin's shoulder, an expression of nervousness on his face.
"Jin-"
"No Namjoon! This bitch wants to start so I'll fucking start! You're only siding with Yoongi because you only see his side of the story! Jimin deals with way more stuff than Yoongi so you need to get a fucking grip!"

"Don't assume-"
"I'm not assuming asshat! Look, I'm fed up with you always trying to put Jimin down or throw him under the bus! Honestly! Yoongi is the selfish, manipulative bastard who only thinks of himself! I've never seen him once try in their relationship!"

People started to turn, stares and whispers started to happen. Jimin caught up in his own world, still didn't notice.

"What do you think they're arguing about?"
"Don't know, but it seemed pretty serious. I've never seen Jin pick a fight with anybody, especially Jeon Jungkook."