🏀10🏀

⚠️Mentions of fighting⚠️

Day 28

Yoongi's Pov

"How are you feeling baby?" I was wrapped up in a towel, my body shivering as I recalled the events that happened an hour earlier.

"Mom?"
"Baby!" My mother. She really was here with me. I started to cry.
"Mom........"
Her face was full of fear, her other arm extending forward in my direction.

"Yoongi, please reach up and take ahold of my other hand. Please, do it for Mommy."

Mommy.....

"Mommy!" I screamed and giggled as I ran away from her, my face bright and full of joy.
"You can't catch me you can't catch me!" I was five.

My legs pushed and pushed faster and faster as I dodged every attempt she made to grab me.
"Yoongi, mommy is serious now. You need to put your clothes on!"

Another thing was, I was running around naked.
She eventually caught me, and as I laughed and giggled in delight I repeated one thing.
"Mommy!"

Finding the strength in me, I reach up, relief flooding through me as our hands clasp together. After years of being apart, I'm finally holding my mother again.

With a strained cry she starts to pull me up. I look down. I start to feel myself panic, and my legs started to move on their own.

"Yoongi! I love you but for the love of God stop moving! I'll drop you if you continue to kick your legs like that!"

I immediately stop. My mom was a strong woman. A very strong woman. Ever since I was young she was able to do incredible things. She could pick up heavy things that I though were impossible to move.

Her lean muscles strained visibly, her teeth clenching and her chin forced upward as she continued to pull me from over the ledge. Once in reach I let go of one of her arms, grasping the ledge as I force my legs to move upwards and rest on the concrete keeping the bridge up.

Along with her strength I pull myself up. I fall onto her, our chests moving up and down as we lay there in silence.

"Baby..." I look up at my mother. Age still hasn't caught up with her. She was 41, and she still looked like she hasn't aged over 25. Her wrinkles were barely visible, her gray hairs were near to none, and her pearly teeth shone in the dark.

"What made you want to kill yourself?"
I couldn't answer her for a while. When I did, my response brought tears to her eyes.
"Everything."
"I'm so sorry Yoongi. I'm a terrible mother." I shook my head.
"You're not-"

"I am! I left you with your father, I was a coward Yoongi. I want to change everything. I want you to live a better life than I gave you. I don't know if you want me, but I'm here now. I'll help you Yoongi. You're not alone."

"I'm ok right now."
We were at a hotel. My mom came down to Daegu for a business trip. She planned on visiting me too but she found me at the bridge.

"You have to tell me everything he did to you Yoongi. I-I'm a lawyer now. I could put him in prison baby! He'll never be able to hurt you again."

I look up at her, hope finally showing itself to me in the form of my mother.

"He won't hurt me anymore?" A smile was on my mother's face, her hand grabbing mine tightly.