🏀12🏀

3 days before graduation

Jimin's Pov

I was empty. I still don't know whether Yoongi is dead or alive. The others seem to be calm, so I'm guessing he's still breathing.

Why would they not tell me?
I mean, after all the wrong I did to him I still do care.
But maybe I don't deserve forgiveness.
Maybe they didn't tell me because I was so in the wrong, that they couldn't stand looking at me.

I asked the principal what happened to him. Apparently, the day after he left my house he was pulled out and transferred.

I hurt him.

I hurt him and I don't know how to forgive myself.
Fuck.

New rumors have spread about me, and about what happened to Yoongi. Most said that I broke up with Yoongi because I got bored of him, and he was so hurt that he transferred.

That's what most people believed anyway, mostly the truth.
But a small amount believed I hurt Yoongi because of my anger issues, and he moved away because his parents found out.

Well sucks to be you because his parents-

"Jimin!" I look up bored.
"Were you paying attention at all young man?"
"No ma'am." The class snickered. More at me than at the teacher. I became a loner again, except this time it was considerably worse.

"Where you reminiscing on how you used to hit Yoongi? No wonder he left you." Gasps and laughter were heard around the classroom. My teachers eyes widened in shock.

She shushed the classroom quickly before glaring at me. "See me after class Jimin."
"Oooh~"
"SILENCE!"

-

Class was over and it was my time to walk to the teacher. I collected my stuff and backpack and did as told. Multiple shoulders pushed me side to side before I arrived at her desk. Her lips were in a straight lips and her hands were folded, showing off her baby blue nail polish.

"I assume you know what this is about."
"No ma'am, I do not."
If you're gonna assume, how about it comes out do your mouth first before mine. She sighed at my answer.
"The comments about you and Yoongi. Did you ever.....hit that boy?" I got angry. I got angry because she was in my fucking business where she didn't belong.

Without answering I walked away from her. I was always polite to teachers, never being disrespectful. If I did it was purely for jokes and nothing serious.

She gasped behind me.
"Park Jimin come back here right this instant!"
I shrug my shoulders.
"Fuck off." I knew I was going to be sent to the office and get in trouble. But who was going to scold me? My moms in Seoul with her big shot husband, not worrying about me at all.

Maybe I should have told Yoongi about the marriage. I wouldn't have to sleep with him. I would have to kiss in public, buts that's it.
Could we have maintained our relationship? But the company too.....

It's better we broke up, I mean it's for the best right?

I'm just so fucking disappointed in myself for lashing out at Yoongi like that. I'm so stupid for hitting him and calling him names.

I turned out like my stupid fucking father.

-

Graduation

Graduation. It was the time of year that everyone was excited for. Not me though.

It's been months since I've heard about Yoongi, or even looked or talked to the others. They avoid me. Even when we have classes together, they never turn my way.