🏀09🏀

It's going down~
I'm yelling TIMBEEEEEEERR~ 😈

⚠️Mentions of abuse⚠️
⚠️Mentions of rape⚠️
⚠️Mentions of suicide⚠️

Day 28

Yoongi's Pov

I was at Jimin's house. We were both cuddling each other, our eyes focused on a boring movie that just turned on.
"This is shit." I laugh, wholeheartedly agreeing with him.

My head was on Jimin's chest, and I face it upward to look at said male. For a minute my gaze was only focused on his sharp jawline, before I snapped out of it and opened my mouth to ask the question I've been dying to know for the last few hours.

"Jimin?"
"Hmm?"
He looks down at me with a small smile, stealing a kiss from me which results in my lips breaking out into a smile. I look back at the old fashioned movie, snuggling into Jimin more as I speak.

"Where did you go yesterday?" I felt Jimin tense up under me. This sent alarms off in my brain, I suddenly felt self conscious.
"Jimin? Where did you go?" He starts to run his hand through my hair, and as unusual as it was it did not comfort me at all.

"Did you go see Doyoung?" I felt his heart beat from under my head. Why was it beating so fast? I tried not to assume, waiting for him to respond to my question.

"Y-yeah. I went and saw him. I w-was helping him with some of his English."

"I said nice to meet you. I'm lost, do you speak English?
I'm fluent in English like I am with Korean."

My hands balled up into fists as my body started to shake. Why is he lying to me? I immediately get up, almost tripping since our legs were crossed over one another's.

"Yoongi?"
"I'm not stupid Jimin! Why would you need to help him with his English if he's already fluent? He told me that he was when he found us arguing. What other lie are you going to come up with now huh? YOU DONT WANT ME TO ASSUME BUT YOURE MAKING IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO NOT!"

"What are you talking about Yoongi?" Jimin stood up from the couch too, his face embodied by the light from the tv. His face, his face looked so calm. Why was he calm? WHY WAS HE SO FUCKING CALM!

"I mean it's so hard to not assume you're cheating with the way you've been acting this past week!" Jimins face stayed still for a few seconds, before he lost his cool. At least he's affected by it.

"I'm not a cheater Yoongi! IM NOT A FUCKING CHEATER! Stop trying to frame me! Why do you want to make me look like the bad guy so bad!"

I chuckled at him, tears threatening to fall down my cold cheeks. How dare he. This was not the boy that I liked. This was not the boy who peppered me with kisses multiple times a day just because he wanted to see me. He, he wasn't that person. I don't want this, this monster.

"Are you trying to convince me that you're not a cheater, or yourself Jimin?" His eyes widened, his anger subsiding as he just stares at me with hurt in his eyes.

He has no right to look at me like that. Not with him being the fucking cheater he is. "You don't deserve me Jimin!" He looked slightly offended.

"Don't put yourself on a fucking pedal stool Yoongi-"
"Shut up! My God it's so fucking easy to read you Jimin! You're letting your stupid fucking insecurities eat you up from the inside. You're so fucking insecure that you can't even keep your relationship in check! You can't even treat me right!"