Mad-Eye's Masquerader

Severia followed Professor Moody and Harry into the castle until they entered Moody's office. She stood outside of the door and listened closely.

"Harry, what happened?" Moody asked.

As Harry explained what he went through in the graveyard, Moody became more interested in Voldemort's forgiveness towards the Death Eaters. Harry, however, was more worried about the Death Eater placed in Hogwarts.

Moody chuckled at Harry. He went into great detail, explaining everything that he did to rig the tournament so that Harry would win. Through this, he revealed that he is the undercover Death Eater.

At these words, Severia pushed the door open, stupefying Moody.

"Harry! Are you okay?" Severia shouted as Professor Moody fell to the ground. Harry stared at her in disbelief as she ran over and hugged him. She was supporting his weight so that he wouldn't hurt his leg. She had him sit down in a chair near the desk when she let go.

"I have to go find my father, I'll be back." She said to him, turning towards the door. She stopped when she saw Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall in the entryway.

"Severia?" The teachers all said in unison. Snape grabbed her for a hug and lifted her off the ground.

"Don't ever disobey me again. You could've died, my dear." He tightened his grip around her and she hugged back. "But I have never been more proud." Severia smiled as he put her back down.

Dumbledore put his hand on Harry's shoulder as he wrapped Severia in his other arm.

"It seems as though you didn't need us." He said, keeping his eyes on Moody. "But now that you're here, you deserve the truth." He removed his hands from the students and began to speak to McGonagall and Severus.

"Severus, please grab me some Veritaserum then bring Winky back when you return. And, Minerva, there should be a dog arriving here soon. Tell it to wait in my office." Dumbledore said. As the teachers left, Dumbledore took a ring from Moody's finger and opened the seven locks on the chest in the corner of the room.

Harry, Severia and Dumbledore stared at a sleeping man who was identical to the one on the floor. Dumbledore explained that the man on the floor was drinking a Polyjuice potion in order to keep up his appearance.

Snape returned with the Serum and Winky. The man on the floor turned back into none other than Barty Crouch. Winky screamed when she saw this.

"That's the man from the trial!" Harry said.

"Indeed." Dumbledore said, giving Barty the truth serum.

As Barty spoke, Snape placed one hand on Severia and the other on his wand, ready for anything he might try. As Severia listened to Barty explain the plan Voldemort had made, she kept glancing over at Harry who was staring at Barty in disgust.

Barty was the one who took Harry's wand at the Quidditch World Cup and conjured the Dark Mark. Winky, the Crouch's house elf, was the only one who could take the fall for him. Barty was proud of himself. He smiled wildly, then he finally noticed the girl who stunned him.

"You! It was you! You should know better! No, no, no, he won't be happy about this, not at all." Barty rambled to Severia.

"Stupefy!" Dumbledore shouted. Harry nor Severia had ever seen him this angry. This must be why Voldemort feared him so.

"I think he's said quite enough." Dumbledore said, putting his wand away. Harry looked at Severia as the teachers shared glances. Two entirely different conversations were happing in one silent room.