↳"Really small problems" {3}

Start from the beginning

Y/n blushed slightly "you know, It's kinda like your also king at this point" I giggled, she pouts a little before laughing.

[ Y/n's POV ]

"1,230.. 1,231.."

King squeals while the stand owner of the friendship bracelets he wants we're now counting his tickets. Luz and I walked over to him "Now, King, before you spend your tickets are you sure you want those friendship bracelets and not this bad boy?" Luz said pointing at a skull head that has red ruby eyes.

Unexpectedly It roars on it's own "I am the king of night. and every breath you take brings you closer to darkness."

"this guy's a riot" I said before poking onto the skull head multiple times, watching it swing back and forth "Yes, luz. I want the bracelets.. It's.. kind of important to me, okay?" I poked my head behind Luz's shoulder "just Luz? what about me, aren't I also important?" I asked.

"your cuddles are already enough" He said making my smile, my heart feels warm after hearing those. "I can be important to you. I, who have seen the birth of death and countless nations-"

I wacked the skulls head "Listen skully, shut it" I said as It whines, wanting to talk. The stand owner looked at us "where was I, uh.. well lost count. Okay, one.. two.. three.. four ..five ..six"

Suddenly, a cotton candy was stuck onto Luz's hair "luz- there's food" I said already getting my handkerchief out "ugh, gross! no Y/n don't touch it I want you to stay clean! I'm also going to need a mirror"

I looked around "ah, we'll be right back king" I took Luz's hand as we went to the house of mirrors. While walking, arrows of cotton candy were on the flood 'weird..' I thought. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me back "ah! there we go, you could have fallen and trip over more cotton candy Y/n"

I looked behind. I could feel Luz's heart beat "m-my bad haha.. I got a little distracted" She lets go of me as we both continued to walk towards the house of mirrors. Going in, we were just following the trail of cotton candy, why? I don't know.

We stopped when there was a 'You Made it!' written on the ground. "aw, what a supportive sign!." We both looked up "wait a sec" Luz started to yell "Supportive signs!" because right in front of us, was willow and gus.

Luz started to run towards them but got hit by a plain long mirror. "Luz pay attention first" I looked over at willow as she started nodding and pointing down. And there, was the real willow and gus but.. tiny?

"Oh, my gosh" I said looking at them shocked "I double that" Luz also looked at them, shocked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

King finally went in the house of mirrors "heya Luz, Y/n. Good news I got the bracelets!" He said walking over to the two girls who were facing the other way. Y/n turns around "King.." giving him a death stare "eh??" he asked pretty nervous because of Y/n's face.

Luz puts her hands down showing Willow and gus on her hands. He then yelps in shocked "You splashed us with something to make us small" willow said as gus started to jump annoyed "and now I can't go to the big boy rides! you monster"

King grunts out of words for a second "you weren't supposed to shrink, y-you were supposed to disappear!- OhH, no, wait!" after realizing what he said he looked at Y/n and Luz trying to explain "what!?" Luz exclaims.