"Relax, baby doll, you won't fall.. hold onto me, okay?"

He told Taehyung in a soothing voice as an aura of comfort left his patronus breath. His left hand supporting the younger waist,

while another hand sneaking under Taehyung's hospital gown and caressed his tummy making the younger moan and arch into him.

"I want you to block out all of your doubts and failures and just focus on me.. I want you to focus on that feeling of comfort, of home, and let everything else just fall away. Can you do that?"

The once known as merciless mafia said, reminding his precious baby and Taehyung always knew that his safe place was forever in Jungkook's arms, —

"I can't wait to made you legally mine, Taehyung. Prepare yourself, for a day after tomorrow... we will let everyone witness our love affairs,"

Taehyung's heart flipped in his chest.
He felt like, a high explosive consisting of nitroglycerine mixed with an absorbent material and typically moulded into sticks, in which it will blow up with dynamite.

Fresh tears clouded his vision as his foot continued to step forward slowly but steadily. Relax, Taehyung, calm yourself down, you won't passed out!

Hours later, after a few rounds, Taehyung's arms were already fucking tired that he didn't have the energy to speak up.

Understanding his behavior so well, Jungkook immediately carried the younger and gently placed him on the bed.

"..Koo.. I'm tired.. just.. want to sleep," Taehyung mumbled incoherently.

Snuggling a little further under the light blue hospital blanket, coveting the warmth that it presented.
Allowing himself to drift off contentedly knowing that he was cherished and that he was loved.

"I know you are, baby.. Now have a good rest, don't worry I'm not going anywhere," Jungkook voiced affectionately before bending down to lightly kiss the younger on his forehead.

He then grabbed a clean washcloth from the closet provided and ran it under cool water, making sure to wring out the excess water before gently dabbing it from Taehyung's face, neck and collarbone.

Jungkook swore to himself that if Taehyung were not that sleepy, he would call for a sick day, pin the ethereal male down on that mattress and make love to him as never before.

He was so lost in thought to notice when the door opened and someone stepped inside. —

"Okay, superhero Jungkook, time for you to get some rest also," Namjoon told his son as he grasped the male by the arm to help him over to the couch.

"But appa, I slept earlier..." Jungkook rebutted, wanting to stay close to Taehyung in case he woke up again due to nightmares.

"Oh? Then you're going to get some more sleep now," Namjoon declared in a no nonsense voice as he kept Jungkook moving.

"Don't think I didn't notice how rough you looked. Also, you still have to oversee the wedding venue tomorrow for final touches,"

"Yes, appa.." Jungkook grumbled knowing he had no choice but to follow orders since Namjoon was in overprotective mode.

Plopping onto the couch, he rolled onto his left side where he could keep an eye on Taehyung for the rest of the day.

Against his wishes though, he soon found his own eyes growing heavy and eventually succumbed to the thrones of sleep.

You see, we all have the power to make decision no matter what life has dealt us. The decision Jungkook had made up will be proven the day after.

His mind has countless thoughts of what has been, what will be and even what could be... and it’s almost overwhelming at times. He just hope there is no hiccups during the ceremony.

His mental health seriously unable to handle it if..... nope, nope won't say it.

Jungkook and Taehyung may be broken and shattered. There were moments when life brought them to their knees,

However, no matter how hard life could be, they both willing to match their pieces back together in a better way. They always found their way and their strength to push forward together.

Broken doesn’t mean lost, it means starting again.. But, will it be a happy family affairs for everyone?

 But, will it be a happy family affairs for everyone?