"What the fuck, Yuri. What do you want? I was ready to have sex with you. You can literally go fuck yourself with the melon and leave me the fuck down." I order, pulling harder on his hair, earning a low hiss from him.

"You know what I want, myshka. Say yes and we can start a new life together." He murmurs, pressing feather-light kisses on my jaw.

"Marry an old man for orgasms..." I prolong my answer, tipping my index finger over my lips dramatically.

"You seriously have no idea why I spend so much time in the bathroom." I purr against his ear nipping on his earlobe, tasting the saltiness in there. I smile in victory as I feel Kazimir's dick twitch against his pants. While I touch myself sometimes to pass time but usually, I play air guitar in front of the mirror.

"Is life with me that repulsive?" he whispered, his voice filled with grief. I saw a muscle tick in his jaw.

A pang of guilt created an ache in my chest. I do feel for him; it is not love and sadly it is not hate either. I am attracted to him. I so fucking wish we had met in different circumstances. My throat feels constricted like there is a barbed wire slowly closing around it. Through the pain, I clear my throat to hide a sob as I speak.

"I am 19. Not even the dream of marrying Ryan Gosling entices me." Kazimir smiled sadly, his hold on me loses but he didn't release me.

"You will have your independence, myshka." He murmurs.

"I will never stop. I will run..." I say with certainty so my brain would remember to never forget that my independence is precious to me.

He scoffs, "And where will you go? To the Camorra. They will not accept you..." I don't know what he said after that. I only saw red, only felt the sting against my palm, and the only sound I heard was a crack of his skin as I slapped him.

Kazimir's face whipped to the side. His nostrils flare with anger as I squirm against his hold, pushing on his shoulder to run from him. I screamed in fear as his sharp gaze cut to mine. Our noses collided as he came closer. I noticed the small dots of gold in his eyes I had never noticed. I slowly inhale the breath that left his mouth. The situation becoming steamy out of nowhere.

"I am sorry, myshka." he apologizes. I was stunned and wearied, I had spent a big measure of fight in me for the day. Closing my eyes, I bury my face in the crook of his neck, needing just to be close for human touch.

"I have a condition, Kazimir." I say sternly, running my hand to the side of his neck to calm him. His body tensed. I pull back to weigh his expression. I had taken his name for the first time. He has to know I am serious.

"I will take the pill." I gave him my first condition. He won't force himself on me and if today was any proof, he won't ever raise his hand on me. I don't need to bring a child into this life till my wounds are healed, and I am old and mature enough to take care of a baby.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. Being an alpha asshole, it took him time, but he nodded.

"I would want my time with you." He nods in agreement. My brows cock at his statement.

"This is not about you... After our marriage, you won't ever lock me up. I will be a free woman." I speak even more firmly. This time, I didn't stutter a single word.

"Free. But you will be accompanied by 4 Bodyguards." He counters, tipping his chin in challenge. I want to headbutt him so badly.

"Just one. No more." I argue, pushing my hands over his shoulder to hitch myself up and loom over him.

"2."

"1." I yell, looking down at him.

"2." He spat in an authoritative tone that had me blanching back, coming down face to face with him.