CHAPTER 1 & 2

Love Letter Bar, Itaewon, South Korea

The noisy bar was boisterous with men and women twisting their waists and releasing their emotions on the dance floor under the colorful strobe lights.

A figure made it's way to the crowd, a white t-shirt and light blue jeans with simple ponytail, looking more like a college student in her twenties.

Her name was Lalisa Im and she was almost knocked down by the noise as soon as she walked in.

She was clearly out of place in this environment, looking like a child.

First time in a place like this, it took a few minutes to get herself acquainted  to the place.

Yesterday, she used an ovulation test to test that she will ovulate in the next 48 hours, which is now.

Yes, she had come to a place like this today to have a baby.

She knows the "old man" can't get her pregnant and he leaves her at the villa for a whole year so she has to find someone else to have a baby.

Although, she had to have this child, no one wants to have their child unattractive, so she had to find the perfect target.

Lalisa Im bit her lower lip, her pair of big round eyes scanning around her, and suddenly, a man sitting on the bar caught her attention.

Because the man was sitting sideways, Lalisa Im could only see the side of his face.

Just this one side face already made Lalisa's heart flutter.

It was a very fine three dimensional feature, especially the nose and those thin lips, with long lashes that left faint shadow under the eyes. And most importantly, the sharp jaw as if it could cut through pieces.

One sapphire blue earing in the left ear scattered brilliantly in the light, seducing her soul.

Lalisa took a deep breath only to feel like her heart is about to pop out from her mouth, the first time she did something like this, she was inevitably nervous!

She walked over and tapped on the man's shoulder, the way seniors at school hit on elementary school girls,

"Hi!"

The man turned his face over, this face does not matter, the side face has been enough to charm her heart, this positive face is hopelessly handsome.

A pair of blue eyes, most seductive!

Lalisa was completely absorbed in admiring the handsome man and was stunned for a moment.

"Why are you late?" the man looked a little angry, directly got up,  grabbed Lalisa Im's wrist and walked out. Lalisa still does not know what happened.

All Lalisa knew was that the man was too strong, gripping her wrist as if her bones about to shatter.

The man went straight to the hotel next door, seemingly prepared in advance, went straight to the presidential suite on the third floor, took his room card and opened the door, the whole process in one go.

Once inside, the man stripped off his white tshirt to reveal his perfectly shaped six pack abs.

Lalisa sucked in a breath, this man's body is too good!

A broad chest, every muscle is just in the right place, not a hint of fat on his body, every line was just perfect.

Not only this man's face is a demon but his body is a demon too.

She was about to get a nosebleed.

The man began to undo his belt.

Lalisa stared at his hands below his waist and saw that she was about to see it, she immediately moved forward and grabbed the man's hand that was undoing his belt, "Wait a minute!"