"No. You won't go with her." He replied with stern expressions.

Seeing his changed furious expressions, and his tone, Nandini got scared. She misunderstood him.

Did he get angry because she agreed to go with her mother even before taking his permission? Her mother told her to ask Manik first but she being her usual self around him, forgot to ask and just announced her decision.

"Ma..Manik, are you angry? I am sorry, I agreed to her without even asking you or taking your permission. I directly informed you my decision. I am so sorry, if you don't like I won't go with Maa. I.. I will make some excuse. Don't be angry with me." Said Nandini hastily while tears brimmed in her eyes. Manik widened his eyes hearing her and immediately cupped her face wiping off her tears which fell on her cheeks.

"Hey, no jaan. Don't cry please. You're taking it all wrong. Who said I am angry? I am not angry honey and I can never be angry with my baby wify. And you don't need to take my or anyone else's permission for anything, you have all freedom here to do anything and everything on your own will considering your safety." Said Manik pulling her red nose a little. Nandini pouted narrowing her eyes.

"Then..then why did you deny for going with Maa?" Asked Nandini innocently. Manik pulled her in his embrace and sighed before answering.

"Because Einstein, I wanted to go out with you today as there wasn't any important work in office. Aman was there to handle few meetings. I thought we could spend some time together. But you spoiled my plan." Said Manik faking a sadness. Nandini looked at him.

"Haww Manik. Aapne mujhe pehle kyu nei bataya? Offo! Now what should I do? I don't want to spoil your plan Manik but if I deny Maa now then.. then she will get upset. It won't look nice." Said Nandini getting sad.

Manik knows why she doesn't want to deny her mother. Not because her mother will get upset but she would have to listen another taunts or hurtful words.

He gritted his teeth seeing her so helpless.

"It's okay Nandini. Just tell her that we-" suddenly Nandini shouted cutting Manik in between.

"Idea! Manik! Why don't you join us for shopping? Then after shopping, we will go out wherever you wish to. This way, Maa won't be upset, and we could also be together. Your wish will be fulfilled too." Said Nandini getting excited. Manik nodded before thinking for few seconds. Nandini squealed happily and kissed his cheek. Manik smiled.

"You're the best, Manik. Okay so now get ready fast till then I will inform Maa about you coming with us." Saying this she rushed out of room. Manik looked at her vanishing figure and sighed.

He knew he could have rejected her idea but then Nandini would have been sad and also her mother would have created another scene. He didn't want that. And another reason for which he agreed to go because he trust on himself that he won't let anyone hurt his wife in his presence. Not now, never ever. He would be there for her. To protect her. Always.

Soon coming out of his thoughts, he went to get freshen up.

__________________

Manik stopped their car near the mall while Nandini get down. Manik parked the car and came near her. She was talking on phone.

"Yeah. Ok Maa. We will be there. Yes, see ya." Said Nandini ending the call. Manik gave her questioning look.

"Maa ka phone tha. She asked to meet her near the xyz shop in the mall." Informed Nandini. Manik nodded.

"Okay then, let's go." Said Manik while holding her from her waist. Nandini blushed and nodded before walking away with him. Manik chuckled. Nandini gave him fake glare and turned her face to another side hiding her smile.