Chapter 5

The next few days was great. Jinnie was in little space a lot and Jungkook loved being his Daddy. He felt like he was getting closer to his hyung and he was loving it.

Once Jin got out of little space, everything came back to him, the few days he spends in little space and Jungkook being his Daddy. He knew he need to talk to Jungkook, he wanted to make sure Jungkook was okay with being his main caregiver. He got out of bed, got ready and went to look for Jungkook.

"Tae where is Kook." he asked.

"Not sure hyung, he said he has to do something and he will be back by lunch." Taehyung said.

"Okay thanks." Jin said.

By lunch time, Jungkook came back and went to Jin's room, thinking he was still in little space. He saw him on the bed with a laptop watching something. Jin felt someone tapping him, groaning he looked up.

"Oh hey Kook, you back" he said removing the earpiece.

"Oh your big hyung." Jungkook said

"Yeah...hey uhmm Kook can we talk."

"Uhm, yeah sure. What's up." Jungkook said

"Uhm..its about you being.. man this is hard... it's about you being Jinnie's Da-Daddy " Jin stuttered out.

This is it, hyung is going to say he want someone else as Jinnie's Daddy. Jungkook thought.

"Kook, look, to be honest I don't know how to say it." Jin said after a few minutes of silence. Fuck it

"Are-are you sure you want to be Jinnie's Da-daddy?" Jin asked looking at Jungkook. after a few minutes Jungkook said nothing he just stared at Jin.

"It's okay if you don't want to. No pressure, Kook." Jin said looking down and a bit sad. Jungkook out of his daze wrapped his arms around Jin, making Jin freeze. He held Jin for a long time, before he released him.

"Jin hyung. I would love to be little Jinnie's Daddy." Jungkook said smiling at his hyung

"Really. You don't mind"

"I don't mind and besides I love Jinnie"

-----

The next three weeks the members were practising hard and the stress was getting to them, especially Jin. He had a rough few days, dance practise was getting more intense and his vocal training was putting a strain on his voice. Jungkook could see his hyung was not himself, in fact, Jin was not in little space for a while and he could see Jin was stressing.

"Hyung why don't you try to go into little space, it will help you a lot" Jungkook said.

"No Kook, I'm fine. I don't need to go into little space." Jin said tiredly. Jungkook sighed knowing his hyung was stubborn.

Jungkook went to find the members, needing to talk to them.

"Guys Jin hyung doesn't want to go into little space, he looks stressed and I think little space will help him relax. And besides, I miss Jinnie" said pouting a little. The members nodded their heads in agreement, they too miss Jinnie.

"How about we all go to Jin and just start babying him." Taehyung said. The members all looked at him waiting for him to go on.

"We can like, talk to his stuffies saying they miss Jinnie. We can even do a movie night with Disney movies. I bet that will make him little." Taehyung said excitedly.

"That...Tae..That is not a bad idea." Hoseok said baffled that Tae could come up with a great idea. For the next half hour, the members came up with a plan to bring back little Jinnie.