Chapter 4

Shocked at what Jinnie said, the members took a few moments to process. Namjoon went to Jin wrapping his arms around him, trying to comfort him.

"Da-daddy? Who that" Namjoom asked

"Kookie daddy" The little said sobbing in Namjoons arms

"Namjoon hyung, what should we do? Jungkook doesn't want to be disturbed." Taehyung said whispering to Namjoon, so that Jinnie doesn't hear. Unfortunately, he heard.

"Da-daddy no wa-want to be-be here? Daddy hate me?" Jinnie said sobbing even harder than before.

Namjoon glared at Taehyung.

"Dont cry bub, Koo- Daddy is coming home. He doesn't hate you." Namjoon said embracing the little. Jinnie wraps his arms around Namjoon clinging to him. "Hoseok call him now."

"Are you sure hyung?" Hoseok asked slightly worried to disturb the younger, last time they disturbed his dance practise all hell broke loose.

"Yes, just call him. He'll get over it." Namjoon said still trying to comfort the Jinnie, who is crying.

Hoseok went out the room phoning Jungkook. "His coming back" Hoseok said coming back after a few minutes.

"See little man, your Daddy is coming home." Namjoon said.

"D-daddy home now" Jinnie asked. "Almost bub" Namjoon said.

Half an hour later Jungkook arrived pissed that he had to come home. He was stressed and the members knew that. He opened the door and heard voices and crying. He knew it was Jinnie and wondered why he was crying, his anger going ago. When he entered the room and saw Jinnie clinging to Namjoon crying and the members trying to sooth him.

"Jinnie, what's wrong baby, why you cry?" Jungkook said rushing over to him.

"D-daddy" Jinnie said looking straight at Jungkook. Jungkook shocked hearing what came out of the little's mouth. Jinnie wiggled his way out of Namjoon and ran to Jungkook looking at him making grabby hands.

"D-daddy w-why yo weave J-jinnie." Jinnie said to Jungkook, who is still shocked and not moving.

"Kook snap out of it." Namjoon said hitting Jungkooks head. Jungkook shaked his head and picked up the little.

"So-sorry. Baby I dint leave you. Da-daddy was working." Jungkook said, cringing when he called himself daddy.

"Yo-you hate Jinnie now Da-daddy?" Jinnie said, as his cries settles down.

"No, baby why would you think so."

"Cause Taetae said you no wanna be home. Is it cause aw me?"

Jungkook looked at Tae silently asking him what did he say. Taehyung went to Jungkook explaining the situation.

"WHAT?" Jungkook said making Jinnie jump. "Sorry baby."

"I'm sorry Kook." Taehyung said looking down.

"You better apologize later to Jinnie." Jungkook said to Taehyung who is vigorously nodding.

"Come baby, lets wipe your face and have dinner." Jungkook said.

The little happier now, clinging to his Daddy for dear life afraid he will be gone again. The members ate dinner happily knowing that Jinnie is happy. After the messy dinner, Jungkook went to bath him. Jungkook still in shock of being Jinnie's Daddy was very nervous to bath him. He went from Kookie to Daddy very quick.

He placed Jinnie on the toilet and started on the water. "Do you want bubbles?" Jungkook asked not looking at him.

"Stawbewwy pwease" Jinnie said with a small voice.

"Okay baby. Can you undress yourself?" he asked. Jinnie shook his head, too tired to undress himself.

"Uhm..okay then..uhm I-I'll help you" Jungkook nervously said. He then looked at the elder waiting for further confirmation.

Jin nodded his head saying it's okay and Jungkook started unbuttoning his shirt. Oh my.. this can't be happening. Jungkook started thinking. Oh my just look at him, he is perfect. NO Jungkook stop think like this. He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts. Remember, he is a child.

Jungkook took the shirts of and started unbuttoning his pants. This is so wrong. Jungkook made the mistake of looking at his hyung. Jinnie just looked at his Daddy with innocent big eyes. Oh fuck, Jin why are you looking at me like that. I'm losing my mind thinking all this stuff about Jin-hyung. Jungkook took of his pants leaving Jin with only his boxers on.

"Baby are-are you okay if I remove this or do you want to uhm want to remove them yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"No, Daddy, no lookie me do it." Jinnie said slightly blushing. He did not want his Daddy to see his prince parts. He was not ready for Jungkook to see them. At least not yet. Jungkook looked away waiting for Jinnie to remove his boxers and getting in the bath.

"Daddy I'm in, yo can wook now" jinnie said giggling. Jungkook smiled seeing Jinnie in the tub all happy and free. After a few minutes of playing with the bubbles, Jungkook bathed Jinnie very carefully seeing as it's his first time. After bath time Jungkook took Jinnie out of the bath, dried him and took him to his room.

"What do you want to wear baby?" Jinnie thinking hard saw his unicorn onesie and pointed to it. "Good choice bub." Jungkook praised him. "All clean and ready for bed." Jungkook said as he laid Jinnie on the bed.

Before Jungkook could put Jinnie to bed, Taehyung asked if he could apologize to both Jinnie and Jungkook. It took Jinnie a while to forgive him, but he eventually did. They talked for a while, when they hear soft snores. Chuckling they put Jinnie to bed. Jungkook kissed his forehead as Jinnie makes himself comfortable in the bed.