♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous

Start from the beginning

They each stopped walking once coming face to face with the older woman who seemed stunned at seeing her two other students "How on earth?.." Miss Andrews confusingly quizzed, Williamson and Clarence had their arms linked as they sent her a sharp glare "oh Patricia, Rhianna; I've been so worried about you bo- She started speaking whilst stepping forward to hug them each but the pair took a step back.

"Sure you were"
Rhianna flatly spoke, she wasn't exactly taking much liking towards her teacher this very second ; couple terms ago she didn't even mind the woman but now she can't bare believing anything that's being said to them.

"Yeah ,right"
Scoffed Patricia afterwards which left Mrs Andrews completely bewildered ."But.." Miss Andrews to speak yet she didn't allow her to do so. "Come on! what's the big mystery?why is Rufus after joy? where is she?" she kept throwing questions at her.

"Don't threaten me Patricia"
Miss Andrews replied with disbelief, she just hoped her other student wasn't going to do the exact same thing. "We only want to find our best friend Mrs A, this kind of stud doesn't happen in other boarding schools.. I think it doesn't anyway" Rhianna tells her yet payed for one second although this lady wasn't interested." you two have no idea what you're getting into"

"Don't threaten me Daphne"
Patricia remarked while using her first name which for the second time shocked those by them." We're already in it" she sternly added. of course it was way past their curfews, with all the craziness they've had for the past days they only wanted to sleep once officially returning home ( neither planned on leaving each others side; somehow her and Rhianna ended up breaking Victor's room rules .. it's not like they cared, they just wanted to have one's present to feel safe).
_____________________________________

I CAN'T BELIVE WE'RE at school when they literally got us dragged into their adult drama❝Tiredly mumbled Rhianna as she sat in her new original shared desk, she hadn't seen her most disliked duo around and she honestly didn't plan on looking for them this early morning. they had French first thing which she now dreaded even more than she already does.
"they could get sued for this - I'm not kidding. mum knows people in the law service" she carried speaking though her head rested in her palms.

"I'm sure they're already scared of your mum Rhi. they've seen her many times now"
Patricia said, it might be true but they'll never find out. "Do you think I over stepped the mark? demanding answers?" she asked whilst the five were facing one another in their usual classroom.

"No! you were amazing"
Nina complimented her and they each nodded in agreement.

"Who's ready to bring these suckers down?"
Cheerfully questioned Patricia, the group proudly smiled at her new plan. "Sibuna" Amber says while they then did their secret move. around that moment their teacher whom neither took much liking to entered the room "Settle down quickly, please"this gained everyone's attention when she sat at her desk.

"Thank you. now, it has come to our attention that some of you are not as occupied as you might like outside of class" Mrs Andrews spoke which confused most of them whereas
Jerome loudly said"You can say that again, bring on the new girls Miss!" those sitting in front of him turned around yet weren't stunned by his weirdness unlike other houses who don't live with them.

"I've said this before and I'll say it again, you are so weird Jerry" Rhianna quietly tells him with an mini amused smile on her face since she figured others would be startled by his words "literally" she finished her sentence just as they silently chuckled before she faced the front .