Dakota rested against the wall trying to be sexy.

You: If you think that's gonna work, think again because Demi warned me about you being here tonight.

Dakota: Oh you know that you can't resist a beautiful New Zealand woman with her sexy accent. You know how much it turns you on everytime I say something Y/N.

You looked at the TV and saw Rhea hit the riptide on Bayley when she pinned her and got the pin to win the match and retain the title.

You: And yet, I have a strong and sexy Aussie woman who's accomplished more than you ever have since NXT. Listen Cheree, if you think this is gonna get to me fucking you, forget it because it won't work. Face it...... your lips and your crotch are tainted with three other men and you know you can't change that.

Dakota smirked a bit until she walked up to you.

Dakota: Keep telling yourself that. When I'm done with you two, you'll be crawling back to me Y/N. Just you wait and see.

Dakota kissed your lips and held them there longer than you were comfortable with and tried to get her off, but she made you hold her crotch while she did it until she broke the kiss.

Dakota: Here's my room number. Text me when your close by.

Dakota winked at you and walked away before Rhea walked in from behind the curtain and kissed you before you had to get ready for your match against James as she went to the locker room and James came from around the corner and you helped him with his mask.

You: Cheree was here.

James: What happened?

You: Not much other than her trying to seduce me a little while ago.

James: She's for sure gone full circle then if you ask me. Y/N, if you're not careful, she just might get something fishy started for all we know.

You: Hell, she may've had some kind of secret camera guy for all I know. I turned her down though. Just waiting for what Demi has to say about that.

You got the final strap to go into James's mask until you were cued for the match.

James: Try not to go too crazy out there.

You: Trust me I've been on the giving and receiving sides of that.

James's theme then played as he nodded at you and walked out to a full arena of fans when he did his pose and he walked to the ring. Once his theme cut, your theme then played as you walked out with the WWE title and headed to the ring and did your pose before handing the belt to the ref and the match started.

*Meanwhile*

Rhea was watching your match until she turnt around and saw Dakota come up to her.

Rhea: I thought you'd be at your seat trying to get a spot on view of my man.

Dakota: Oh Demi, that man used to be mine you know.

Rhea: Want him back eh? That's too bad, he's got a girlfriend already thank you very much. Now bugger off before I do what I did to ya in the elimination chamber.

Dakota:*chuckles* Might wanna save that ass whooping for him....... after you find out what he did earlier.

Rhea looked at Dakota like she was crazy, but was a little curious.

Dakota:..... would you like to find out?

Rhea was a little unsure, but Dakota showed her what it was.

*Back to the Match*

James had hit another fatal bomb on you as he was about to win the match until you pulled him into a hell's gate and James started to fade until he picked you up for another fatal bomb and slammed you three times. James then grabbed you by the throat until he picked you up and went for a piledriver until you reversed it into your own and di six feet under on James and pinned him to win the match. You received the WWE title and walked to the back and to the locker room where Rhea stood outside the door, with an angry look on her face.