Chapter 60: Til death do us part...

(Old note) A/N: Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I've chosen to use a classic from bleach :D! I wanted to give the beginning of the fight more of the Bleach feel than most I've written. Anyway, this chapter is pretty long, it was 14 pages (aka 5k words x.x) long and it took forever to write XD!

Two songs will be listed here, they may be short but the fight itself isn't as long as the ones Kaiorin gets into.

----------

In the gothic shop, Aurora was down in her own chamber sitting on her throne. In one hand she had an Englishmen teacup filled with blood and a saucer underneath. Slowly, the cup rose to her dark violet lips, sipping some of the substance in an elegant manner. Her tongue slipped out and licked her upper lip, wiping the blood that was left behind. With a few chuckles escaping her mouth, it slowly zoomed out and showed that she had her black hat on.

As per usual, it was hiding the upper half of her face, only allowing her lower face to be seen. Her sitting posture was the same as before, one leg crossed over the other except one arm held the bottom of the saucer while the other gripped the cup by its handle. "Donieri...~" she began, soon having it show Maiya kneeling before the vampire with her elven-looking eyes viewing the floor. "Tatsibura said he would take care of Koumetsu and Setsuen... So, I have a special task for you.~" With her words, Maiya rose her head in shock with her one non-covered eye-widening.

"What is it?" Now she was curious, she's never assigned special tasks to neither her nor Haro. Seeing the vampire set her cup aside and take a stand, she looked away with her elven mauve ones. Hearing the footsteps from her clogs grow closer, she clenched her fists and thought about what could be so special about the task. Suddenly, she felt a hand get placed upon the top of her head and slowly rub; her gaze looked up to view Kisaki and confusion was clear on her face.

"Dear Donieri... I wish for you to accompany me to the world of the living.~ It has been centuries since I've gone there, by now there is bound to be abnormal beings there for me to clean up; why don't you come with me later, I know Tatsibura will not be able to join us..." she darkly spoke as if pain hit her throat and tried to cover it with an ominous tone.

That frightened Maiya, just those words confused her...What does she mean by that?! she mentally panicked, thinking about the many meanings behind those words. Though without hesitation, she nodded and stood to her feet. "How are we going to get there, I mean...we can't open a senkaimone," she answered with doubt in her voice, her brows knitted with uncertainty.

"Silly girl.~ Do you doubt my knowledge, even though I am the one...who created the very first reiatsu cyborg?" Aurora questioned with confidence lacing her words, then out of nowhere she flipped open her fan from behind her and began fanning herself.

"N- No...sorry.." Donieri apologized and averted her gaze, just to receive a pat of reassurance on her shoulder.

"Now, come.~ We must prepare, you never know what abnormal beings lie ahead," stated the lady and paced over towards the same lever as before, that she pulled. She opened the door and it showed the very Cyborg of whom she was talking about. "Come, Reicon, I have a feeling you will be needed when we go out to the world of the living.~" As if on cue, the said cyborg known as Reicon rose his head.