Chapter 59: Step 1- Investigation.

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...yes. Any kind of opportunity we can get to gain more information is not to be passed up. I wish for you to investigate for me, I will send the only Lieutenant that won't raise any suspicion with you. Yachiru Kusajishi is the Lieutenant of squad eleven and is underestimated by anyone who doesn't know of her rank. As long as she does not wear the Lieutenant's badge, she will be in perfect disguise. I'm positive she will act like any other child who sees something that they want. I will give you some money to take with you, so you may buy something for her there and a little something for yourself, you must appear natural as much as possible," he explained in a serious voice, with his gaze remaining hardened like before.

He pulled a bag of coins out from under his desk, then placed it on the surface. Hearing Setsuen chuckle darkly to himself, nod, and begin to leave, he handed one of the guards the bag of coins. The second guard untied Morgus and quickly stepped back, watching him get handed the pouch from the other guard. "Before you go...please refrain from wanting to kill the culprit if you find out who it is... If Tatsibura is there, do not act unless you are attacked, understood...?" he asked with a warning in his tone, he knew all too well that Morgus wanted to murder the vampire...considering the information given to him by Ukitake.

"Understood, Head Captain...hmhmhmhmhmhmhm...~" Morgus sang and giggled lightly as if he was having a glorious day. His head was turned only allowing the side of his mouth to be seen from over his shoulder...he was smirking. With that, he made his way out of the office and exited the place. He paced down the steps, flash stepped, and appeared high on top of an arc way not too far away. His smirk widened when the scene changed and showed the side of his lips. "I understand indeed...Head Captain...~ Oh how I will murder him, tear him apart until he becomes unrecognizable.~ Even then, I will still kill the man...but that will be after...I ruin him. The sweet sound of his skin ripping and exposing the muscle from beneath... The cries he would give would be music to my ears, I may even record it to keep it as a memory I can look back to.~ Hehehehehehehe.~" he giggled before the scene changed, to show the Head Captain wandering down the staircase not far from him.

~~~Elsewhere~~~

Back with the Head Captain, he was making his way through the paths of the Seireitei. My Lieutenant should have no trouble delivering the letter to Captain Zaraki... he mentally reassured himself, before jumping to a different subject. I do hope they find something on this Kisaki woman... he added, then spotted Captain Komamura walking down the same path as he. He managed to catch up to the dog man and followed by his side, which caught the furry man's attention.

Sajin's brown eyes looked down to view the elder and curiosity rose. "Head Captain, is there something you need?" asked the dog and saw the old man nod, though didn't peer up to meet his eyes.

"Yes, Captain Komamura... I need you to do me a favor. Could you go inform Captain Zaraki that he is needed to help assist in one of his subordinate's training? I too, am going to assist and I would like you to as well. All the other Captains are preoccupied and cannot help with the training," Yama explained, still not making eye contact with the Captain.

"I see... Very well, I will assist and go inform Captain Zaraki. Who is it that we're training?" Sajin questioned and moved his gaze forward, trying to guess who the person might be.

"Kaiorin Koumetsu..." that reply made the fluffy man instantly halt in his step, eyes widening and shock growing on his features. The elder halted as well just a few inches ahead of him and turned around. "Is something the matter?" his question snapped him back to reality after noticing the surprise on his face.