Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two| Camil
🥀

Six months later

"Seven months! That's is so good." Angel beams and my heart warms. I watch as she takes a sip of her wine and then gulp at how good she looks in her red plunge neck satin dress.

My heart races.

I think back to what we were like six months ago and feel grateful for how we are now.

Angel's eyes begin to water.

"Camil." She whispers. "I can't-"

My heart drops.

"What?" I whisper and she sighs.

"I can't be with you. Yes I am so proud that you are one month sober but you've still got loads of progress to make." I bite my lip, my eyes beginning to water.

"You don't want to be with me ever?" I whisper, tilting my head and she clenches her eyes shut. "Angel?"

She opens her eyes and grabs hold of one of my hands.

"I love you." She smiles gently. "I will never stop loving you, Camil, but it's going to take a lot more for me to trust you again." I look away from her deep brown eyes.

"So you're not giving up on us?" I question hopefully and she shakes her head.

"I'm not, giving up on us."

And she was right, she never gave up on us. We've been going slow, having dates every now and then.

I've attended every single one of my therapy sessions and counselling.

Today I am seven months sober and Angel wanted to celebrate by having dinner. I just admire how her brown skin glistens under the warm light, she really is glowing.

"Lauren wants to see you." My eyes widen.

"Really?" She nods her head and smiles gently.

"We could go to the park tomorrow, after I've finished work." She adjusts her glasses on her face and I nod my head eagerly.

"Did you want to stay at mine tonight?" I question nervously. It would be the first time in half a year since we've shared a bed and I won't deny that I have missed having her body curled around mine.

"I'd like that." She grins. "I'd like that very much." She twirls the end of her ponytail around her fingers and bites her lip.

Fuck she's so cute.

"I love you." I grab hold of her hand and kiss the back of it.

"And I love you." She stares at me with lust-filled eyes and I gulp.

•••

"Fuck, it's been too long." I grunt as I slam into my Angel over and over again.

I lift her legs over my shoulder and fuck her hard, just how she's likes it.

"I'm so close, Cam." She whines, burying her head further back into the pillows.

"Hold it, baby. Just a little while longer." I grit my teeth, not wanting the pleasurable sensation to stop.

She feels so warm and tight around me.

"I can't." She moans, so I fuck her faster and feel my orgasm begin to build.

"Okay baby, come for me." I grunt and feel her come around my length. I groan at the sight of her beauty and end up coming deep inside of her. "Fuck!" I throw my head back and then collapse on top of her.

She giggles and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Again?" I chuckle at her words and kiss her neck.

"Baby that was our third round, give your man a rest." I whisper and then roll off of her but pull her on top of me. She rests her head on my chest and I smile, gently stroking her back.

"I love you, Camil." I hold her tighter as those words escape her mouth. "Lauren and I love you a lot."

Oh God, you're killing me, Angel.

"I love you both so much too." I finally say and look down at her to see she's already staring at me with joy in her eyes.

"I'm ready to try again. I want to be yours." She sits up and my heart begins to race. "I wanna be yours and I want you to be mine." She grabs hold of my hand and begins to play with my rings.

"Baby." She looks up at me and I can tell she's nervous. "You were always mine and I was always yours, even when we were on a break."

"Really?!"

"There's no-one I could love the way I love you. You're my first and last love and I mean that." I grab hold of her face gently. "I love you so much, baby and I promise that things will only get better from here on."

"I trust you." She says as she lays back down onto my chest.

Those two words fill me with relief. Seven months ago I lost her trust and for her to tell me that she finally trusts me means so much.

"I'm glad." I kiss the top of her head and continue to stroke the smooth skin on her back. "I want to ask you something and you don't have to make a decision straight away, okay."

"Okay." She nods.

"I would really love it if you and Little Lauren moved in with me." Her eyes widen at my question and she sits back up.

"You want us to move in? Are you sure?" She tilts her head and I smile, nodding my head eagerly.

"I'm more than sure. I don't want to be in this place alone, I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning and cook you and Lauren breakfast. I want to go on trips to the park to push her on the swings and then later on in the evening take you on as many dates as you want. I want us to be a proper family." I stroke her cheek and watch as her eyes begin to water.

"Cam." She sniffles and cups my face in her hands. "My Camil." She whispers and I pout my lip.

"Will you move in with me?" I question, beginning to feel worried that she might say no.

"Yes."

"Thank fuck!" I release a huge breath. "I don't know what I would of done if you had said no."

"Well it's a good thing I said yes then isn't it?" She teases and I grin.

I'm in a good place and I know with Angel it can only get better.

A/N
Sorry for the wait. Camil's story is slowly coming to an end 🥺😔🖤