𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. in which Libby gets set up

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Lɪʙʙʏ ɢᴇᴛs sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ

"You should wear this." Sage threw a black skirt at Libby, who had made the mistake of telling Sage about the party  she had been invited to.

"I'm not going." Libby said looking at the glow in the dark stars on her ceiling. Sage had jumped on her beat and stuck each star individually.

"Yes you are." Sage tossed a black shirt at Libby along with a leather jacket. She might've never been to a party or anywhere near high schoolers, but Sage knew leggings and a hoodie were not the ideal dress code.

"I don't have a ride." Libby narrowed her eyes as Oaf dragged in a hair brush by his teeth.

"Somebody names Kira is coming to get you." Sage grabbed the hair brush from Oaf and handed it to Libby who just noticed her cellphone wasn't in her pocket.

"Get dressed." Sage walked out the room the bottom of her new black converse clicking across the floor.

***
Libby was worried about the freshman in the passenger seat. He looked constipated and it freaked her out.

There was multiple things Libby noticed about the car ride for one Kira was being suspicious, really suspicious. Liam the name of the freshman while looking constipated he also looked angry, but not like he could control it.

"Where is the party at?" Libby asked from the back seat.

"It's Lydia Martin's lake house. Actually, it's her grandmother's lake house. But she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead. Unless she was in pain." Libby nodded suspiciously and now she was thankful for the daggers strapped to her thigh, hidden right under her skirt.

Libby wasn't an idiot. She would never go to a high school party without protection.

"Can you turn the music down?" Liam asked and that's when Libby noticed the fact that Liam was covering his ears. The music wasn't really loud, so either the kid was going through angsty freshman things or he had some type of super hearing.

"You want me to turn the music up?" Kira asked before turning the music up and Libby narrowed her eyes. Liam had obviously asked her to turn it down.

"Who'd you say was coming to this party?" Liam asked after checking his phone

"Um... Everyone." Kira was a terrible liar and that simple fact alone made Libby want to jump out the car. Her and poor Liam were about to get murdered.

"Where is everyone?" Libby asked once they arrived at a seemingly empty lake house. Libby knew it they were going to toss her and the freshman into the lake.

"They're here. It's a small party." Libby stepped closer to the freshman as they started to walk closer to the lake house.

"You said everyone was coming." Libby nodded her head in agreement with Liam. Despite Malia being really hot Libby wouldn't hesitate to cut her, if she tried to sacrifice her to some freaky cult that her and Kira was apart of.