𝙎𝙄𝙓. in which Lydia misses Allison

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ᴍɪssᴇs ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ

"Lydia's nice." Libby looked over at Sage who sat on the counter eating grapes, Oaf situated on her lap taking a nap.

The brunette teenager had ignored the girl since Friday. She doubted Lydia cared though, it was pretty awkward between the girls considering the strawberry blond had just witnessed the poor excuse of a mother they had to deal with. The banshee had sent Libby a text, to which she didn't respond to.

"You saw her possibly break somebody's leg with a bat and you think she's nice?" Libby asked placing a random dagger gently on the table. She didn't know how true the Deadpool was, but she wasn't taking any chances.

"You don't understand she called me a doll." Sage said dreamily.

"I always call you doll." Libby gave Sage a confused look.

"It's different when it comes from her." Sage argued. "You're my sister, so you're supposed to say it."

"That makes no sense." Libby looked over to where Tiffany sat slumped against the couch. "Tiffany is our mother and she's supposed to take care of us."

"Are we comparing ourselves to trash now?" Sage asked making Libby laugh before a knock was heard at the door.

"Who's here on a Sunday?" Sage asked placing a grape into her mouth as Libby shrugged.

"Don't know." Libby answered walking out the kitchen when another knock came from the front door.

"I'm coming." Libby called out, picking up her pace just to come face to face with Lydia.

"You." Libby couldn't help the pitiful look on her face as she looked at Lydia's disheveled appearance.

She still had her clothes on from the day before, there was obvious tear streaks going down her cheeks, her eyes were puff, and she looked in a mix between sad and shocked.

"You want strawberry milk?" Libby asked awkwardly opening the door, so the strawberry blonde could step inside.

"Mhm." Libby shut the door once the girl had stepping inside, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she walked.

"Who's here?" Sage asked digging through the fridge and placing more grapes into her bowl. She turned around with a confused look on her face that quickly turned into one of surprise.

"Oh." She breathed out with the same pitiful look on her face that her sister had a a second ago.

"You need these more than me." Libby resisted the urge to face palm as Sage sat her grapes on the table and practically ran out of the room, Oaf hot on her trails.

"You ignored my text." Lydia said sitting down at the table as Libby awkwardly walked to the fridge reaching for the jug of strawberry milk.

"No I didn't." Libby denied grabbing a cup out of the cabinet as Lydia chewed a grape in her mouth, glancing over at Tiffany who had started to whisper in her sleep.

"You're lying." Lydia muttered a small thanks when Libby placed the glass of strawberry milk in front of her.

"What have you done this weekend?" Libby questioned obviously changing the subject, Lydia thankfully going along with it.

"I've been at lake house trying to crack the rest of the Deadpool." Lydia took small sips from the strawberry milk listening to the muffled sound off a piano from upstairs.

"That's...fun." Libby placed the jug of milk back in fridge. She couldn't imagine having to be the one to figure out the names of everyone on a Deadpool.

"I can't do it alone." Lydia stated as Libby hummed wiping off the counters, the banshee eyes drifted towards the daggers on the table.

"I'm sure one of your friends will be more than happy to help." Lydia rolled her eyes picking up one of the daggers, ignoring Libby's comment.

"You know what i mean." Lydia inspected the knife in her hand. The handle was black and had Libby's initials carved into the side.

"You had one of these under your skirt at the party." Lydia took another swig of her strawberry milk. "I noticed it when you were sitting on the floor."

"I wouldn't go to a party without protection." Libby said as Lydia stood up twiddling the knife around.

"You know how to fight with one?" The strawberry blond asked.

"No, i just carry them around for fun." Libby said sarcastically making the banshee roll her eyes.

"You remind me of someone i used to know." Libby sat down at the table, careful to not put to much pressure on the table.

"Who?" Libby asked.

"Allison."

"The girl who died in that robbery? Wasn't her name the key to the Deadpool?" Libby quickly decided she said something wrong when Lydia completely froze.

"She didn't die in a robbery." Libby wasn't sure why Lydia was whispering now, but from the tear that rolled down her face, Libby knew the it wasn't the time to ask. "She died protecting here friends. Protecting me."

"Do you miss her?" Libby asked fiddling with her sleeves.

"Everyday." Libby gulped she wasn't exactly good at giving advice to people.

"It's not going to go away." Libby muttered making Lydia give her a confused look.

"The pain."

"But it will get easier."

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

***
Anyways Libia i love that ship name.

And i have got to start proof reading these chapters. All the mistakes make me wanna bang my head into a wall.