Chapter 4: Stop!

Normal POV.

"What do you want?" Sakura whispered. Sending the Uchiha an irritated glance over her shoulder.

"Hn. Aren't you going to apologize for slapping me?" Sasuke questioned. He raised an eyebrow at her gaping mouth and angered glare.

"No, I'm not. Anything else, chicken butt?" Sakura asked narrowing her eyes, daring him to question her more than he has already.

"Hn, why are you so annoying?" He smirked. 

Sakura just sighed in frustration and turned to face the front of the class again. The Uchiha continued to annoy the bright haired female by poking his pencil on her back continuously.

"Stop it or else I'll break that damn pencil!" Sakura whisper-hissed at Sasuke.

"No."

"Stop."

"Nope."

"I said stop it."

"Hn."

"Uchiha..." grit out Sakura in warning.

"Haruno..." smirked Sasuke.

"Just stop!" yelled out Sakura.

"Is there a reason why you're disrupting my class, Ms.Haruno?" Professor Sarutobi asked. 

"No, I'm sorry, Professor Sarutobi." Mummered Sakura turning a light shade of pink, embarrassed from being called out. 

"Please do not disrupt my class again Ms.Haruno or there's the door." Mr.Sarutobi pointed at the large, brown wooden doors.

"Yes sir, sorry." Sakura apologized.

The professor faced the giant chalk board once again and continued to write.

-After All Classes-

Sasuke's POV.

"Hey, Teme. Wait up!" I was walking towards the exit when Naruto called after me.

"Hn. What do you want dobe?" I stopped just when I was about to push the door open to go to the parking lot.

I turned around to face Neji, Shikamaru and the baka, Naruto.

"Did you forget Teme?!! We were going to your place then we're going out tonight!" Naruto had lopsided grin on his face as he stood with a relaxed posture and hands in his pockets.

I sighed. I forgot we were going out tonight. This new club opened up downtown and they wanted to check it out.

"Come on.." They followed me out towards my car.

   Sakura's POV.

The girls and I were back home and discussing where we would go out for tonight. We were all currently standing around the kitchen.

"Oh! How about we go see that new movie?" Ino asked.

"Ugh, why don't we do what we always do?" Tenten stated, looking at everyone.

"I agree with Tenten." Hinata said.

"Okay, so then which one?" I questioned.

"One just opened downtown and there's barely anyone from Konoha there." Tenten had already started making her way up the stairs to get ready for the night out.

"Okay then, we should leave in two hours, so around 8:30." I also turned to go upstairs to get ready.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Last Edited: 07/10/16

Vote, comment and follow! ❤️