Missy the Traitor

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

I wonder why Missy and my brothers, Kevin and Trent aren't bothering me lately... They usually scavenge for my diary or Missy is probably using up my makeup, but they didn't do any of that this past week. They might be coming up with something sinister and evil... Well, from what I'm seeing, they are trying to do it to me right now... They're so stupid, I can see them from my window! And hear them.

"Kev, hand me the rope! I'm gonna tie it to the tree, so when the bucket of ants zipline into Ryan's room, she'll scream so much!" Kevin was in eighth and Trent was a sophomore. Me and Missy were seniors.

"Missy, get your butt over here and hang the bucket!" "No, I'm texting, idiots!" I rolled my eyes at all of them and went in the kitchen. Ruby was already eating breakfast and starting her math homework. "Hey, Ruby? Did you eat my cottage cheese again?" "No, Trent did. I ate your pineapples." "Aw, man. That was the last one." "And Kevin used the rest of the honey to dump it on you when you walk out the yard." "Oh...what did Missy do then?" "She drank your orange juice." "I'll kill em later."

I walked out the front door and snook into the yard. "What are you turds doing?" "AHH! She caught us! Evacuate, evacuate!" "Shuddup, idiots! I'm listening to Ariana Grande!" I rolled my eyes at everyone. I went into the kitchen, but my brothers thought I was going to my room. So they pushed the bucket of ants, but the rope fell, and the bucket landed in the kitchen window...where I was washing an apple...

"Ew, ew, ew! Gross! Buuugs! MOOOM! MISSY! Help me get this stuff off!" Missy and my mom rushed into the room and brushed off the ant on my hair and clothes. "Thanks, Missy...why are you being so nice? You're usually being obnoxious." "I was gonna ask if you could give me 30 bucks tomorrow." "Okay, that's Missy." "So can I have the 30 bucks now since I helped you...?" "What for?" "Because I helped clean off the ants." "No, what's the 30 bucks for?" "This girl named Kenzie was handing out flyers for a concert that her sister will be starring in." "Oh, geez, please don't go─I have an idea! Maybe if I can prank Maddie and that concert, I'll gain my spot back!" "Wut?" "I need to plan this!"

I went into my room and sketched some plans. Missy already gave me the flyer, so I had a good look at the stage. I searched up the stage plans online and figured a way to tell the truth about Maddie...but I need a truth first...eavesdrop in school! She usually has bathroom breaks at certain times to put on her makeup─which doesn't do any good. I'm just sayin'! Beauty enhancers have no effect on her face! But I think I'll need Missy to help...if I could get her to.

~~~Later~~~

"Hey, Missy! Can you do a favor for me?" "Ugh, what is it?" "I want to prank Maddie! I need you to scout for any security men or fans. So, can you help?" "Sure, what's in it for me?" "Um...10 bucks." "Deal."

~~~The Bathroom~~~

I peered through the bottom and watched for any high heels. There she goes, with Bevitha... I grabbed my phone and set on a video. Here's what I heard from her:

Maddie: Ryan is soo stupid! Why did she think I would do anything bad?

Bevitha: I don't know?

Maddie: I mean, I want to be more popular than her by taking her spot...by, like, making her insecure. These losers don't get why I do this...cause they're so stupid and ugly...what else...because they followed Ryan.

Bevitha: I guess so then...

Wow I can't believe she called all her fellow followers losers. This is going to be full proof! I can view it on the big screen in front of everyone! Aw man, it's fourth period, got to go!

~~~The concert

   Omg! I can't believe I'm going to sing with my perfect voice on stage in front of the whole school! I'm going to gain probably 12 more people in my popularity group! I'm just so excited!

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

   Oh, no! Where on Earth did Missy go!? She was supposed to show up 10 minutes ago! Hold up, I bet she's at another hot dog cart!

5 Minutes Later~~~

   She's not at any food carts at all! Where did she go!? I don't have a back-up person for Missy...I trusted her!

Missy's P.O.V~~~

   I really don't like to betray my family, but...Maddie have me $100 to betray Ryan! Yah know, it's a lot of money! What Maddie told me to do is go in the crowd and just hold up signs cheering her on. She gave me a bunch of glittery signs though.
   Maddie came on stage, but the lights were just darkness. Oh, great! That was supposed to be my job. Why did I even do this!? The screen showed Ryan, and everybody gasped. I think Maddie thought it was a gasp of awe when they saw her, but it wasn't. From the plan I wasn't listening to, I think Ryan said something about slipping on crazy ear plugs that will make you listen to virtually nothing. Then, Ryan started speaking, while Maddie looked like she was lip syncing because Ryan turned off her microphone.
   "I want all of you guys to know what Maddie was hiding from all of you...who used to be my friends..." Then, the video played:

Maddie: Ryan is soo stupid! Why did she think I would do anything bad?

Bevitha: I don't know?

Maddie: I mean, I want to be more popular than her by taking her spot...by, like, making her insecure. These losers don't get why I do this...cause they're so stupid and ugly...what else...because they followed Ryan.

Bevitha: I guess so then...

   Then, the video played the word losers, stupid, and ugly. The crowd then murmured in an angry voice. I think Maddie lost at least 50 followers in the real world and on Instagram.
   Then, Maddie finished her song and looked up at the crowds. They were pretty angry...

Maddie's P.O.V~~~

   Wow, okay then if it was my fault that I had to yell out my voice at Kenzie. Wait...what's this stuff in my ears? Then, I looked to my side. Ryan!? Then she threw a half-eaten hotdog at me! To make things short, a volley of leftovers is covering me! EEWWWWW!!! Ugh, why is popularity so hard at this stupid school!? This is a one sucky Sunday.

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

   I walked up to Missy when I spotted her in the crowd. "Missy, why? Why did you do this? To me?" "I'm sorry  sold you out for 100 bucks, okay! I'll give you 75 dollars...and you don't need to pay me 10 dollars too..." "Okay, fine, but you will never back-stab me again...I already have the whole school doing it..." "Promise."