Mall

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

   I used my old phone number to pose as an advertisement for coupons on designer dresses. Maddie will totally come! I got an idea in my head. I told her to meet me at the center of the mall for a bunch of coupons, but when she gets there, I'll have Ruby and Penelope paintball her!! And Braedon will video tape the whole thing with some of his friends. Then, from the second story, this girl name Lilli will dump old Chinese food on her! This will be the ultimate plan! And she'll be bringing her "entourage" with her too! She's going to come in an hour, time to look old! Or 20 actually.

Braedon's P.O.V~~~

   I don't really get all this girl nonsense! I just dated Kenzie because she wants a starter on being a girlfriend.  She doesn't really have the manners, so I had to teach her. I lied to Ryan because I knew she wouldn't let me off easily. I know Maddie is bring a jerk to her, but what about me!? She seems like she doesn't care about me that much...

   "Sup, dude!" My friend, Kevlar, came up to me with four other people. "Hi." "You alright?" "Ugh, it's just...girls."

   I walked to a nearby bench and ate my lunch. It was a typical Sunday. Then, I saw Ryan walk in from the doors, dressed in what she said was a Pink Rose Chiffon Maxi Dress. She did look hot. And her makeup made her dead gorgeous. She waited around, and finally decided to text Maddie on her fake account.

Maddie's P.O.V~~~

   Wow! I can't believe I might get a Chiffon dress for free! That lady said she actually promised me ten coupons! I'm nearly there! Once I get my dress, I'll rub it in Ryan's ugly face! And what kinda mom names a girl Ryan!?

   "Hey, Ilaina! What did that lady say about the mall?" "I don't think she said anything, but to meet her at the center of the mall at 1:30 because she's having her lunch break." "Oh, okay."

   I drove onto the parking lot and waited because it wasn't 1:00 yet.

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

   Okay, it's almost 1:30! Time to get ready! Braedon and his friends are standing around. Lilli is looking down from the second floor. Penelope and Ruby have their guns loaded with paintballs.

   Then, Maddie approached me, sashaying. "I'm sorry, are you Britta? I'm coming for the coupons." Then, I signaled to Penelope and Ruby to shoot. Colorful blurs of paint hit Maddie!!! "OMIGOSH! WHO DID THAT!?" "Did what?" Then I signaled Braedon and his friends to take out their phones and video tape it! Then signaled Lilli to spill the food! Oh how she screamed! That was hilarious!

Maddie's P.O.V~~~

   Ugh! WHO DID THIS TO ME!? I'm covered in chow mein, kung pao, and noodles!!! Wait a sec! That looked like RYAN!!! I'll pay her back...I'll do it! I can do anything! And my birthday is coming up! I'm going to be 18 and I'll invite her! And embarrass her! I'll pose as her and trick her boyfriend! Best plan ever!