The Big Game

Maddie's P.O.V~~~

   As if I would become friends with that idiot! Hah! In her dumb little dreams. All I care about is ruining her bed to score top bunk! I'm going to prank her and my friend Ilaina video tape the whole think with my phone! I'll put it on Vine, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, the whole Internet! This will bring me to the highest rank!

   The thing is, she has to show up on time. I have no idea how to do this. So I have Ronalda, this stupid nerd, time it for me. Piece of cheesecake ice cream!

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

   Aw, man! I was so nearly late! It was already 1 hour into the game, and our team scored 24! The other team only had 10! I blew a kiss to Braedon and some other SUPER UNATTRACTIVE guys blew a kiss back! It was to Braedon, not you...freak of nature. He pretended to catch it and put it on his heart. Then, Drake tackled him! THEY'RE IN THE SAME TEAM!!! It was the kiss. I know...

   Then, this girl named Sadie asked me to go to the back to check out some jewelry she found. I fell for it. There was no jewelry!

   MADDIE DUMPED A BAG OF TRASH ON MY HAIR!!! Ilaina snickered and ran with the phone. She waited for Maddie and her gang to get in the car, and sped away. Omigosh...I'm just...unwanted in this stupid world.

   I missed the he and went home. I cleaned to smelly junk out of my perfect hair. I sadly watched all the views on the internet and especially YouTube.

   The video, "Loser Gets Loved by GARBAGE!," started playing:

   "Oh, shiz! She's coming hide!"

   "So, where's the jewelry, Sadie?"

   "Just get closer"

   *Maddie dumps the garbage on me*

   "AHH!!!"

   "Hahaha!!!"

   "Go, go, go!"

   I just wanted to cry so hard on my pillow! WHY!? What is this for!? Fame, Popularity, Pleasure!? I QUIT! I am just...ARRHG! I can't quit! I could take it back if I wanted to! And I'm gonna do just the thing! Public Embarrassment!!!