New Teacher

Ryan's P.O.V~~~

"Hey, Ryan! I heard a new teacher is coming! She's replacing Mrs. Jina! Her name is Ms. Laverra! I heard she has a great sense in fashion!" Ruby said. "Wow! She sounds nice, I bet that's why she's teaching us fashion, clothes, and sewing the masterpiece!"

Penelope, Ruby, Braedon, and I split up to walk to our lockers. I had to head to Chemistry class with Braedon. He's pretty much the only person I am really close with in chem.

"Sup, Ryan! Here's your goggles." "Thanks, Braedon." A few more hours of chemistry and I'm done...just gotta live through this!

~~~2nd Period~~~

"Hey, Penelope...Ruby?" I yelled from a crowd of people trying to get to class. But they weren't going yet...they were crowding Maddie. She was handing out invitations to certain people...and she invited me. I open the envelope and read the invite.

Come to my party! I'm turning 18!

When: Saturday, February 21!
Where: Jardin Ave. at Palace Homes Unit A
What to bring: Presents! None of that then you don't go!
What to wear: Girls: Pink, White, or Light Blue dresses. Boys: Black or White tuxedos. You'll get kicked out without the proper attire!
Hope you come to my party!

"Hmm...I guess I'll just go...I have nothing to do on Saturdays." "Hey, hey, hey! Ryan! Me and Penelope are invited too! So is Braedon!" "That's cool. We can all go then!" "Let's go to Ms. Laverra's class now."

I went to Ms. Laverra's class with Penelope and Ruby. Maddie is there too. Are these twins always gonna be in my classes!? I sat in a rounded desk where five people sit. We all had fabric and a sewing machine in front of us. I looked at our new teacher, and I have to agree, she looks beautiful for a person that's already 30 something years old, as Ruby said to me.

"Hello, my darling students! I will teach you how to make the perfect garments for you to wear!" "Hello to you to, Ms. Laverra! I am Maddison, a star pupil and popular amongst my classmates!" "Why you seems very smart! I bet you are a star pupil!" Great! She has Ms. Laverra fooled too! "So, today I already have an assignment for you! I need each of you to partner up, and come up with a fashion show of clothes! This assignment is due next week, so you better have 10 pieces of clothes when you come in! Remember, boys team up with boys, and girls team up with girls! But, whichever gender had put in the most effort in their clothes, will win!" "Win what, Ms. Laverra?" I asked. "Well, you just get the feeling of being better than boys, am I right, girls!?" "Yeah!"

Ms. Laverra put up six columns in the girls' column on the board, and six columns in the boys' column. "Pick your teammates girls!" I looked at the board... "Only one partner!? Who am I going to choose? I don't wanna hurt Ruby or Penelope's feelings...ugh.. I have to pick...Maddie...

"What!? Why did you pick Maddie?" "I don't want to hurt your feelings so I'll be with Maddie and you guys are together..." "Thanks so much Ryan...You're the best friend we can count on!" "Yeah, you're welcome..."

~~~After School~~~

"Maddie, you wanna come to my house and work on out project?" "Um...how about we do this later!? Because I have to find a dress after being dumped with Chinese food!" "Wow. Sounds soo tragic." I said with sarcasm.

I guess I have to do this by myself...