Confused Dating

Ruby's P.O.V.

Ryan didn't seem happy and perfect like she always is. She looked sad and mad and confused.

The bell rang, time to get out of this jail.

~~~~~~After class~~~~~~

Kenzie and Braedon went to football practice, and for once Ryan actually seemed kinda confused. I walked to my locker.

Seeing one of the ugliest/kinda cutest guys ever. He played quaterback on the football team.

He always passed the football to the runningback which is Braedon.

He walked up to me and the starngest thing happened. He said "Hey uh, Ruby, do you maybe wanna, uh, go out with me?" I gulped and said "Uh, well, ya see, I'm not really intrested but I know a girl for you. She and her boyfriend are having difficulties, so she might break up with him" "Oh ok,who is she?"

"My bestfriend, Ryan Gomez" "Oh her. She's pretty cute" "Yup so go ask her out right now. She will say yes. I promise" "Oh, alright thanks. Bye, Raby"

Raby!Raby? Did he seriously just call me Raby. Wow ok then.

Uh oh, the bell just rang. Great now I have to go to lunch and read my mom's embarrising notes.

~~~~~~Ryan's P.O.V.~~~~~~

Oh wow, it's already time for lunch. I spent all that time thinking about how Maddie or Kenzie could steal MY, I reapeat, MY boyfriend. The best Runningback this school has ever had. Oh great. As I walk to lunch, Drake comes up and walks to me.

"Hey Ryan. Wanna go out with me?"

"Uh, I will go on a date with you, but it wont be serious" "Okay, haha. See ya there" "Yeah, bye"

That was so weird, he knows I'm dating Braedon, but yet again Braedon's probably more intrested in Kenzie. I don't know if he'll dump me! AND THEN DATE KENZIE! Ugh, why!? Maybe it's just bad luck...or my mind. The minute I heard twins coming to my school, I knew they would be a bad combination.

I walk to my crowded table with Penelope and Ruby. Then I see...omigosh...Maddie sitting there with her already-friends! And there wasn't anymore room at the table at all. "It's just Karma..." I muttered to myself.

We walked to another table. I thought this one was empty, but I was soo mistaken! This bully named Bolivia was sitting there...alone. I already sat there until I noticed her. "Oh...hi, Bolivia..." "What do you want Gomez?" she rudely said in a mad manner. "Can you please..um...go to another table?" "Uh, I was here first! So this is my table! Now, why can't YOU GO?" I left the table and sat in the empty corner of the whole cafeteria. This corner feels so sad...and desolate. Perfect. "Well, this is better than sitting with Bolivia." Penelope said. We sat and started eating our lunch.

While I was eating, I saw Kenzie FLIRTING with Braedon! I can overhear them without even scooting closer! Kenzie just burped and all the jock started laughing. "So...sorry, um...so, Kenzie..." "Wow, stop acting like a girl, babe!" DID SHE JUST CALLED HIM BABE!?

"Can you go out with me sometime?" Braedon said quickly. "Of course." "Just don't tell Ryan, kay!" "Whatever"

"WHAT!?" I said unbelievably. "I can't believe Braedon is cheating on you! I have to gossip!" Ruby said. "Wait, they're still talking!" Penelope inturrupted.

"Are you sure Ryan can't hear, Bray?" Kenzie asked. "Oh, of course I can't hear what you're saying because I'm sitting across from the cafeteria and you think I can hear even though I'm sitting right across from your table" I murmured under my breath.

Lunch was over and I got ready for my "date" with Drake. I put on my makeup and dress and drove my car. When I got there, Drake was dressed in a tuxedo, standing in front of the fanciest French restaurant called Paris la Nuit. Which from French says Paris Night! This just might be perfect...

"Hi, Ryan! I just want to give you this..." he handed me a beautiful pink rose. "Thanks. What a gentleman!" We walked in the grand restaurant! Chandeliers hanging from the golden marble ceiling! Many adults were sitting down, eating their food.

"Une table pour deux, se il vous plaît." I didn't know Drake spoke French! The lady nodded and brought us to our table. It was as ornate as any other. Then I peered behind Drake's shoulder. OH NO! Kenzie and Braedon were sitting down together across from us! UGH!

A waiter came back and asked us what we wanted to eat...I guess. "Que ferez-vous choisir pour vos plats ce soir?" the waiter asked in a strong French accent. "Puis-je avoir un filet de poisson pour la dame, et un plateau saignant?" Drake ordered. "Oui, monsieur. Toutes les boissons?" "Non, merci." Then, the waiter left and I looked at Kenzie again.

"This is so nice. I wish my stupid ex brought me here." Kenzie said. Braedon didn't do anything, but eat his fish. I just hope he doesn't notice me here. Drake tried to figure out what I was doing, so he glanced behind him. "Is that your boyfriend?" "Yeah...I hate him." Then a group of waitresses came and set down the platters of food on the linen table.

"Votre filet de poisson et moyennes rares plateau, monsieur et madame." the woman said. "Merci beaucoup." Drake said back. We ate all our food. It was─I have to say─unable to define as delicious. I can't find that word that explains the GOODNESS of this food!

Braedon turned around and looked at Drake and then me.

"What are you doing here!?" Braedon said nervously. Kenzie pretended to talk to another person. "What are you doing here!?" I shot back. "With Kenzie!?" "I thought you actually liked Ryan!" Drake said. "What are you doing with Drake!?" Kenzie asked.

"Baisser le ton, se il vous plaît!" A nearby waiter yelled.

"I'll show you what it's like to mess with a runningback!" Then, Braedon tackled Drake and landed a punch on his back. "STOP!" I screamed. "Listen to me! Why are you dating this...TURD!?" "Because I felt bad for her! Do you know what her ex did to her!? He dumped her, after dating another girl!" "Still. You are my boyfriend!" Then, Drake KISSED me! Why did he do that!? I told him it wasn't serious!

Braedon tackled him again and shoved his leftovers on Drake's face! Wow...this day is really going badly.

"Me and you! At the football field! Whoever gets the last touchdown, doesn't get pranked!"

Drake drove me home and said goodbye. He took the citation from the owner to pay for it. I feel so sad...