"My name is Hades, God of Death. And I think I was destined to rule this very kingdom, right here, but..." Baby Hood started to cry and he tried to soothe her, "Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. I will need your help," Hades magically snapped Arthur's neck, "And that will do nicely," Hades said.

 I will need your help," Hades magically snapped Arthur's neck, "And that will do nicely," Hades said

Flashback

A shadow was flying through the air of the Enchanted Forest and it started to fade until Delphinia was falling from the sky and she screamed.

Her eyes glowed gold trying to turn back into a shadow and failing, she closed her eyes bracing herself for impact. 

"Oh!" She said as someone caught her and she looked at Hades.

"Are you alright?" Hades asked.

"Yes...Yes, thank you," Delphinia said and he put her down on her feet, she stumbled and he steadied her.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm just practising... My Papa can teleport, but I turn into a shadow and fly... I should practice closer to ground," Delphinia said.

"You have shadow magic?" She nodded, "That's rare... It's been a long time since I've met someone with your magic," Hades said.

"How long was that?" Delphinia asked.

"About 800 years ago," Hades said.

"You don't look that old," Delphinia said.

"Thank you and do you know where your magic came from?" Hades asked.

"I don't know... My friend told me I'm from a dead realm, but I don't know... Papa won't tell me," Delphinia said.

Hades smiled a little, "Hades," He said.

"The only Hades I know of is the God of Death," Delphinia said.

"Glad you know me," Hades said.

"Aren't you meant to be in the Underworld?" Delphinia asked.

"I get a limited amount of time out, and I have business in this world... Can you help me I'm looking for Zoso," Hades said.

"Oh, he, hmm, he's dead," Delphinia said.

"Really? The Dark One?" Hades said.